Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Dude, mark the shock shaft with a Shapie at the base of the shock, at the desired ride height. Then just lift the truck, measure how many mm that is and cut a piece of fuel tubing to that length. That way you have an exact measurement of how much to limit them. That's what I did when I was running the Losi 8 shocks and it worked perfectly.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopez
    Dude, mark the shock shaft with a Shapie at the base of the shock, at the desired ride height. Then just lift the truck, measure how many mm that is and cut a piece of fuel tubing to that length. That way you have an exact measurement of how much to limit them. That's what I did when I was running the Losi 8 shocks and it worked perfectly.
    Great idea. But am I right in thinking if I wanted to go back to a higher ride height I would have to remove the tubing?
    Slash 4x4 ultimate MMM 2650

RC Qualifier
    Yes.......

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by rjames
    Great idea. But am I right in thinking if I wanted to go back to a higher ride height I would have to remove the tubing?
    Or you could unscrew the bottom mount a few threads.

RC Competitor
    I was on the losi website trying to figure out which hardware everyone is using to mount the top part of the shocks to the pede? It's not the rebuild kit is it?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jrjr6565 View Post
    I was on the losi website trying to figure out which hardware everyone is using to mount the top part of the shocks to the pede? It's not the rebuild kit is it?
    I use the plastic shock spacer in the LOSI Shock rebuild set (Ten T), part # LOSB 2906
    Superman don't need no seatbelt-Ali
    2x SSC SL4x4

RC Competitor
    Thanks, I will order that today

RC poster
    Anybody running the 10-T shocks for just basic running and bashing? I am and they are far better than stock and my crappy Integy shocks. I bought mine on ebay fully built. They came with black medium springs and what I believe is stock 30wt oil. I'm running 35wt in the front now, and 30w in the back. Fronts and backs are set one notch lower on the A-arms. Roll is much better, with wide open throttle runs controllable. Jumps and rough terrain is better too. I still need to mess around with oil weights though. Just wondering what others are running now.