RC Qualifier

What MMM ESC Settings?

What ESC settings are those of you running the MMM/2650 happy with? And what batteries and gearing are getting good results? Thanks.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    I left mine all stock at first, and was happy with it, but then I lowered my punch control to about 40% or lower just for the sake of my driveline. Another thing I did was lower my brakes to around 10% because I have heard (just heard) that a high brake setting is bad for the ESC and has potential to fry more easily. After I changed those settings, I was good to go. Just be cautious with your brake setting being lower, it's not too easy at first.

I run my 2200kv in my E-Maxx, and that is what the settings are based off of.
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand National
    I left mine all stock at first, and was happy with it, but then I lowered my punch control to about 40% or lower just for the sake of my driveline. Another thing I did was lower my brakes to around 10% because I have heard (just heard) that a high brake setting is bad for the ESC and has potential to fry more easily. After I changed those settings, I was good to go. Just be cautious with your brake setting being lower, it's not too easy at first.

I run my 2200kv in my E-Maxx, and that is what the settings are based off of.
    I appreciate the info. Thank you.

RC Racer
    i run 2650 mmm in slash 4x4. 2cell maxamps 6500 batterys, 22-23 pinion with 50-54 spur. 60% punch 40% brake (kinda like abs seems to work) also have a custom curves for gas and break.
    i run and suraged pavement only with slicks
    S4x4 MMM,1512CC,RPM,MIP
    Revo MMM,1520CC,RPM,MIP

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy5405
    i run 2650 mmm in slash 4x4. 2cell maxamps 6500 batterys, 22-23 pinion with 50-54 spur. 60% punch 40% brake (kinda like abs seems to work) also have a custom curves for gas and break.
    i run and suraged pavement only with slicks
    Thanks Remy!