RC Qualifier

might sell 'The Beast'....

I'm really liking 2wd open SCT. I'd like to get an 1/8 buggy too. Don't know which way I should go if I sell it. As it sits...
    All the PE goodies (sways, diff, and all alum bits) plus... carbon fiber undertray w/ chassis cut and battery, servo, and ESC dropped down, STRC bellcrank, Tekno rear driveshafts, D8 shocks with titanium front mount on stock shock tower, STRC hinge pins, STRC motor plate and mount with orange seal Boca bearing, Bowties, Calibers, Novak 550 4.5, MMP (no glitching!), ACE 1015 servo, no radio or rx, a bunch of spare parts, and a brand new body. Only run on an indoor clay track.
    OR
    Put it everything back to stock and sell the shocks, tray and electronics? I love the truck but I have a problem with my interests always changing lol.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by yeti as3
    Put it everything back to stock and sell the shocks, tray and electronics? I love the truck but I have a problem with my interests always changing lol.
    We all have this issue . I would keep it unless it is to fund another project. I am in the same boat myself. The new Slayer PRO is on its way and may have to sell one of my other vehicles to fund this one but I REALLY REALLY do not want to. I will have to work on this. I feel your pain.
    Slash 4x4 ultimate MMM 2650

RC Racer
    Sorry to say, it will be tough getting the right value for it without breaking it up.

You probably should just keep it....

RC Qualifier
    I agree. You should keep it or part it out.

People who put that much in to a truck never want to accept the "lowball" offers on their RC's. But the reality is that no matter how much you have invested, it will be used even if it is "Like new". In that case I would keep it.

Good luck if you sell it!!

RC Qualifier
    Ya...I modify everything I own so I pretty much know you lose your rear end when it comes to toys. :/