RC Racer

brought the 4x4 bac out

so i got knee deep into this hobby whn thy released the 4x4 . ended up wth 2x4vxl and a rustler vxl . i bashed daily for months. then one day i had had it wth breaking the same parts day after day on the 4x4 even worse local hooy stores were always bac ordered or out of stock. so wht i d like to knw hav thy come out wth rear bearing carrier tht lasts more then a tumble or two? if so let me knw wht i need to get to enjoy 4x4 again.

RC Racer
    try rpm. they have a lifetime warranty

RC Champion
    Are you running 3s?
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p

I have the STRC aluminum carriers. I must have broken like 5 in one day! At that point I decided to go to a metal part to stop me spending money on the weak stock parts. Well worth the money

RC Racer
    +1 RPM... my Rustler VXL has traxxas caster blocks and everything rpm makes and hasn't broken a part since...

RC Racer
    ya i run 5000mah 30c 3s but its not them that break the rear carrier. ive broke them coming from my grass off the curb and into the street. or a simple roll over and there goes another. last i had checked rpm had come out wth any yet so i put it away till someone did.

RC Racer
    i m pretty hard on my trucks so i now things break but it would b nice if it wasnt the same part over n over lol. its funny cause when i first bought the truck i bashed the heck out of it. heres one of my first days with the truck
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kep5rn1GB74

Edited for bypassing the language filter.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-19-2010 at 10:12 AM.