Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    new alexandria, PA
    Posts
    90

    My first body what do you think?

    I just got done with my first body what do you guys think?








  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. El Sob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    El Sobrante, Ca
    Posts
    7,693
    Looks good! I know you put a lot of hard work into that body.

  3. #3
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    85
    It really does look great but what is up with everyone using the monster logo? is it like a young kid fad or what? Is the drink really that good that you would put their logo on a body? If thats the case Im going with Taco Bell on my next body. LOL J/K It really does look good.

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    899
    nice body, you did a good job with it.

    monster is a pretty heavy sponsor for corr racing if you haven't watched any races.

    and good luck with those mips shaas0711.
    Yup, that's right... i'm a ***** fanboy.

  5. #5
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. RC-Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bellevue, WA.
    Posts
    3,850
    SWEET! I'm a fan of Monster Energy as well.
    Last edited by RC-Crazy; 07-11-2010 at 11:52 PM.
    Slash PE & Ja-two.

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    636
    looks good man. and thumbs up for going with the Proline Silverado Body.
    Owner of: 1/10 Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Townsville, Australia
    Posts
    629
    wow..that is a great looking paint job. well done
    erevo, ubuntu.com

  8. #8
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Halifax County, Nova Scotia. Ca
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sickslash4x4
    It really does look great but what is up with everyone using the monster logo? is it like a young kid fad or what? Is the drink really that good that you would put their logo on a body? If thats the case Im going with Taco Bell on my next body. LOL J/K It really does look good.
    I believe Monster Energy sponsors the Kawasaki Race Team... and Kawasaki and Traxxas are now somehow connected. Plus the Lime Green monster claw marks on Black looks really cool
    Always in Trouble for trying to help out.

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Twin Cities Metro MN
    Posts
    465
    Nicely done

    Too bad they don't stay looking that good
    Censorship is wrong

  10. #10
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    113
    That looks great, I am going to get a Baja Bug body for my slash and am going to look to this site for inspiration!
    Cause I'm alive.....Live Wire

  11. #11
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    2,269
    Looks great, nice job!

    I just drank my first whole monster yesterday at the TORC races, it's good! Wish I would've tried it earlier. All you have to do is go up to the monster girls, stare at them for a few seconds and they'll give you a free monster. Not a bad deal
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p

  12. #12
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    523
    Pretty sweet!

    I think black looks great on a truck!
    My WIFE drives her slash like she stole it...

  13. #13
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    new alexandria, PA
    Posts
    90
    Thanks for all the reply's everyone. I was really happy how the body turned out and wish it would stay that nice but I am not one of those guys that do up a body and make it a shelf queen. This body will be run hard for sure. I just hope it holds up better than my stock body did. Ill Get some pictures with the body on the truck when i get my truck back together. Just got some new split sixes with with blue STRC bead lock rings all around and some Trenchers.

  14. #14
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,064
    Monster also sponsors arctic cat sleds for sno cross.

    your body looks great, but around here i wouldnt dare make one. there are like 5-6 people at my track with them. i wouldnt wanna loose my truck on the track. lol
    Slash 4x4 MMP-HV 5.5
    Slash Sidewinder SC 3800kv

  15. #15
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canton, MICHIGAN
    Posts
    8
    Looks good man. I am all about the Chevy/Monster. I am/was gonna do the same except maybe try RockStar or RedBull. Good Job tho, makes Chevy Lovers proud.

    Thats the only Chevy body out there though right??

  16. #16
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by FSTR4X4
    Monster also sponsors arctic cat sleds for sno cross.

    your body looks great, but around here i wouldnt dare make one. there are like 5-6 people at my track with them. i wouldnt wanna loose my truck on the track. lol
    Hahaha I know what you mean!
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p

  17. #17
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. RC-Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bellevue, WA.
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyChevyRC
    Looks good man. I am all about the Chevy/Monster. I am/was gonna do the same except maybe try RockStar or RedBull. Good Job tho, makes Chevy Lovers proud.

    Thats the only Chevy body out there though right??
    maybe you can reverse the color... black logo on green body.
    Slash PE & Ja-two.

  18. #18
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Spokane Washington
    Posts
    208
    Yeah i have one of those bodies on the way now! I race so i am goin to paint it either bright green or orange. I have never painted before but i will post when i am done!
    Slash 4x4
    Losi xxx-t Brushless

  19. #19
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford BC
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSlash4x4
    Looks great, nice job!

    I just drank my first whole monster yesterday at the TORC races, it's good! Wish I would've tried it earlier. All you have to do is go up to the monster girls, stare at them for a few seconds and they'll give you a free monster. Not a bad deal
    My daughter spilled some monster on the floor of her room. Some ants got into it and they all died.
    Serious. Puddle of spilled monster and a line of staggering and dead ants leading away from it. Little buggers probably had heart attacks from the energy chemicals in the stuff.

  20. #20
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. RC-Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bellevue, WA.
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm11rider
    Yeah i have one of those bodies on the way now! I race so i am goin to paint it either bright green or orange. I have never painted before but i will post when i am done!
    but BLACK is still the best body color for Monster green logo.... here's mine,


    Slash PE & Ja-two.

  21. #21
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31
    it still won't beat my ford!

  22. #22
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    new alexandria, PA
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski
    it still won't beat my ford!
    We will see about that thursday Bisson if you get to come out and play. LOL

  23. #23
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31
    we should talk to Chris Thursday ab'oot helping out

  24. #24
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ft. Riley, KS
    Posts
    5
    That's awsome. My brother-in-law and I both love Monster too. We have been looking for the decals like you have. Where can we get those? And has anyone seen any decals like the Monster Imports?

  25. #25
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Mansfield PA
    Posts
    384
    Body looks great !
    Here is where I got my decals from
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-1-10-Car-Mons...item35a36f4a6a

    Slash 2x4, Slash 4X4
    Oggie

  26. #26
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    new alexandria, PA
    Posts
    90
    I called monster directly and asked about purchasing a monster mini fridge and they sent me a sticker sheet in the mail about a month after. I didnt even use all of them on my body.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •