Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

Is this boat out yet? I saw 1 on ebay

Im pretty sure this must be a scam but I saw someone selling a Titan on ebay for like 450 bucks or so. I didnt think the boat was even out yet and the person only has 2 feedback. Thoughts anyone?

RC Qualifier
    I just ask the seller how he got one and what color it is. Got to be trying to sell something he doesn't have. We'll have to see if we get an answer, it ends in 3 hrs.
    Never do anything half fast. Hey Ya'll, watch this

RC Competitor
    I asked the seller this question- What color is it? Is this boat even out yet and how did you come by it?
    He replied-
    At the middle of June my supplier indicated he had some. I have pulled the listing until I get a response from the email I sent to my supplier. Watch for a relisting.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by davidb
    I asked the seller this question- What color is it? Is this boat even out yet and how did you come by it?
    He replied-
    At the middle of June my supplier indicated he had some. I have pulled the listing until I get a response from the email I sent to my supplier. Watch for a relisting.
    you got to be kidding me

i dont get why someone would list something that you dont have in your own possession!

man there is some scammers round on ebay, its scary
    erevo, ubuntu.com

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidb
    He replied-
    I smell scam
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer