Thread: slidplates

RC Racer

slidplates

i was wondering if anyone uses the proline skidplate and how do you like it?
    also with the rpm skidplate do you really have to buy the rear bumper mount?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I use the proline front and rear skids. They are great. Ive never used RPMs so I dont know but I do know the rear Proline skid is great because it incorporates the rear bumper mount right into the skidplate. Its so much simpler and makes so much more sense.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Racer
    that's what i like about it to. seems kinda silly that you gotta pay almost 12 for the rpm plate and another 9 for the bumper mount.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordsilas
    i was wondering if anyone uses the proline skidplate and how do you like it?
    also with the rpm skidplate do you really have to buy the rear bumper mount?
    I use the RPM front skid plate account it's better at keeping the steering bell cranks inplace. They have a brace in the middle that keeps the chassis and plate together, I use the proline rear skip plate account its a one piece design with the bumper mount. I've had problems with the rear bumper mount coming dislodged and hangin down after several large jumps while racing. Once had the rear bumper mount catch on the top of a small bump in the track and stopped the slash cold.

KVRFAN