RC Champion

traxxas employee thoughts

This morning I had to call traxxas about a broken slash 4x4 part. During the conversation, when there was a pause due to his computer being slow, I told him I was excited about the new boat. He told me a short story. He said he was on his way to his car that afternoon and a fellow co-worker ran to his car and was out of breath by the time he got there. When he regained his breath, he told the phone guy they just put the new Titan boat up on the website. He was sooo excited about it. The phone guy said he was excited about it too. I said it will be the next traxxas in my stable. The traxxas employees have to be the luckiest people in America (except the ones who take the grumpy people phone calls).
    ****** out Rustler
    Slash 4x4 gettin' close

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by fisheydude
    This morning I had to call traxxas about a broken slash 4x4 part. During the conversation, when there was a pause due to his computer being slow, I told him I was excited about the new boat. He told me a short story. He said he was on his way to his car that afternoon and a fellow co-worker ran to his car and was out of breath by the time he got there. When he regained his breath, he told the phone guy they just put the new Titan boat up on the website. He was sooo excited about it. The phone guy said he was excited about it too. I said it will be the next traxxas in my stable. The traxxas employees have to be the luckiest people in America (except the ones who take the grumpy people phone calls).
    The last sentence is halarious
    About to call about a broken 4x4 part, maybe I should see if it's the same guy
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p