RC Champion

"1" Skill Level Rating?

According to the magazine the slash 4x4 is a 1. I dissagree... this truck is way faster and takes way more work that my 2wd slash (also a 1).
    It is brushless and 4wd, vs the opposites...
    Do you agree with the 1 rating?
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p

RC Qualifier
    that is with the included 7 cell but with a 3s it is skill level 5 i think
    Your nitro is fat...It ate my Brushless Dust!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Would it make you feel better if it said skill level "eleventeen" on the box? Who cares?
    Turbo in the front, groceries in the back.

RC Racer
    turbowop i have read your replys on other posts sounds like you have some issues need some tissues

RC Qualifier
    Dude, you're a poet and didn't know it.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by turbowop
    Would it make you feel better if it said skill level "eleventeen" on the box? Who cares?
    Well, sorry if I've wasted your time. I believe this was a good topic to bring up... whether or not the skill rating on this truck is misleading to people new to RC.

RC Qualifier
    I agree with the 1 rating because with the STOCK battery, and training mode, its easily usable for a beginner who hasn't driven an RC before, or young kids.

However, just because it CAN be a 1, doesn't mean it also CANT be a 3 or a 4 at the same time by upgrading, or using all its features/power settings at their max.

Thats why I would agree that it is rated fairly, just because it can be toned down by the push of a button to a skill 1 easily.

RC Qualifier
    IMO, the whole skill level thing is retarded. It's like turbo stages in the 1:1 car world. It's all subjective to brands. Who decides what skill level is what or what stage is what? Yanno?

Don't everybody get their panties in a twist. It's just my opinion. Welcome to a public forum on the internet.

RC Enthusiast
    If my 5 yr old daughter can drive it around on 2S not in training mode, only running into herself once in 10 minutes, then it's a 1.

RC Champion
    Skill level 1 just shows how broad the range is of this truck.........this is a plus......... you can be a 6yr old kid and operate it or an 46yr old obsessed adult and **** it out that at 65mph and out of controll ,,, parts break LOL
    MMM/2650, E-maxx Body=FUN !
    3 Slash 4x4
    Pede 4x4

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Telnets
    I agree with the 1 rating because with the STOCK battery, and training mode, its easily usable for a beginner who hasn't driven an RC before, or young kids.

However, just because it CAN be a 1, doesn't mean it also CANT be a 3 or a 4 at the same time by upgrading, or using all its features/power settings at their max.

Thats why I would agree that it is rated fairly, just because it can be toned down by the push of a button to a skill 1 easily.
    This is very well put, I changed my mind.