RC Competitor

PE rear carriers

I would appreciate someone looking in the owners manual of their PE 4x4 and getting me the part numbers and degrees of toe in for each of the rear axle carriers that come with the truck. I have searched here and am unable to find anything. Thanks.

RC Qualifier
    TRA1952x is the traxxas part. I flipped mine because stock toe in is 2.5 degrees and the additional 1.5 the aluminums add was too much.
    slash 4x4

RC Racer
    Actually, the aluminum ones are 4 degrees, flipped are 1 degree, and the plastic ones are 2.5 degrees in either direction.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by slashdaddy
    I would appreciate someone looking in the owners manual of their PE 4x4 and getting me the part numbers and degrees of toe in for each of the rear axle carriers that come with the truck. I have searched here and am unable to find anything. Thanks.

Download any manuals here, Adobe is free also

http://www.traxxas.com/products/elec...ews.htm#manual

Al
    MMM/2650, E-maxx Body=FUN !
    3 Slash 4x4
    Pede 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zjguy721
    Actually, the aluminum ones are 4 degrees, flipped are 1 degree, and the plastic ones are 2.5 degrees in either direction.
    actually, the 2.5 degree stock comes from the angle of the arms mounted to the chassis not the plastic carriers. the alumimum add 1.5 for a total of 4 degrees, yes. when flipped you get 1 degree.
    slash 4x4

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowninja
    actually, the 2.5 degree stock comes from the angle of the arms mounted to the chassis not the plastic carriers. the alumimum add 1.5 for a total of 4 degrees, yes. when flipped you get 1 degree.
    I know, which is why the 2.5 degrees is the same whether you flip them or not. I wasn't saying how you got the angle, just that that's what it is.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zjguy721
    I know, which is why the 2.5 degrees is the same whether you flip them or not. I wasn't saying how you got the angle, just that that's what it is.
    ok i gotchya.
    slash 4x4

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by akesj1
    Download any manuals here, Adobe is free also

http://www.traxxas.com/products/elec...ews.htm#manual

Al
    Two part nos. are listed: 1952 and 1952x. How many degrees of toe are available with each? Thanks.