RC Qualifier

4x4 driveshafts?

Will either the front or rear Slash 4x4 driveshafts fit the 2x4?
    I have been looking around, and the hobby store down the road from my house only stocks the Slash 4x4 replacement parts now :|
    I need some new driveshafts, I think my old ones may have contributed to the beating of my Titan... WICH I GOT WORKING AGAIN BTW!
    The holes for the little ball pins are obnoxious ovals, and some of them are even stretching the plastic outwards...
    I am lucky I don't have any money.

RC Racer
    From what I have read so far they are a direct replacement. I have not tried it so I cannot verify this. But I am planning on getting some in the near future.
    Traxxas Slice
    Spektrum DX3e
    EZRun 60A@4000kV

RC Qualifier
    Okay, I would think they would be, since I have heard the the 4x4 has the same offset in the rear...
    I will probably just try them, and if they don't work right, I will find a way to MAKE them work right haha

RC Qualifier
    Rancho Tehama or Red Bluff area or California
    Find a way to MAKE them work. Isn't that the fun part? Getting mad at the new part then taking the grinder after it to teach it a lesson at not working and then finally finding a way of making it work and the feeling you get when it works. Love that feeling of satisfaction.
    Broken parts=New better parts

RC Champion
    they will fit, and some say that they are better plastic than the 2x4... ive not testted that though..
    is there an 'AA' for RC addicts?

RC Qualifier
    My 2x4 ones are toast anyway...
    I may think about making some sort of guard to go over the driveshafts, maybe ones that mount in the extra shock holes... and I just looked, an theres 3 holes on the back I hadnt noticed before...
    I think Ill go work on that right now!
    Probably make it out of some really thin aluminium printing plates that my dad has a bunch of.

I would CONSTANTLY get rocks stuck under my driveshafts, and they would carve rings our of them...