RC Competitor

Traxxas Link Failsafe

Is there any way to make the failsafe apply brakes on the traxxas link 2.4 radio when it loses signal? Mine seems to only return the servo to neutral, which means the truck will most likely roll down the street off power until it hits something if a signal loss should ever happen. It's for a revo BTW.

RC Competitor
    I know this is an old question, but I see zero response to it. I have the same question. I have a old Rusty that I dropped a 2.4 high output system into. Unfortunately on low Rx power or loss of of Tx signal the link actually takes the servo to a +25% or so throttle position. VERY NOT GOOD! I like to run it 70/30, it is not quite as bad at 50/50, but still an issue. Is there anyway to adjust the factory programming for the fail safe position? Cause right now it is pretty much a FAIL, and not very safe!

Quote Originally Posted by rcdriver View Post
    Is there any way to make the failsafe apply brakes on the traxxas link 2.4 radio when it loses signal? Mine seems to only return the servo to neutral, which means the truck will most likely roll down the street off power until it hits something if a signal loss should ever happen. It's for a revo BTW.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by goodie1977 View Post
    I know this is an old question, but I see zero response to it. I have the same question. I have a old Rusty that I dropped a 2.4 high output system into. Unfortunately on low Rx power or loss of of Tx signal the link actually takes the servo to a +25% or so throttle position. VERY NOT GOOD! I like to run it 70/30, it is not quite as bad at 50/50, but still an issue. Is there anyway to adjust the factory programming for the fail safe position? Cause right now it is pretty much a FAIL, and not very safe!
    Bump. Im having identical issues and its driving me insane. It like the failsafe is not zero'd...
    Its All relative to your perspective.

According to the 2.4 manual there is no way to program it to apply brake.
    The Super Derecho