RC poster

Pros and Cons/Chargers?

Hyperion 606i vs Thunder AC6 These look very similar with same features but the thunder ac6 is half the price, what does everyone think.

RC Champion
    a lot of people like the the ac6 charger, exspecially for the price.
    rustler vxl 2.4

RC Competitor

Cant beat the price.

Just ordered my Thunder ac6 2 hours ago. $59.95 delivered. Should be here by Friday. Cant beat the price.

RC Qualifier
    I've been using my AC6 for about 2 months, and so far so good. Easy to use and comes with a lot of different adapters. I just soldered on a traxxas male connector to a deans and you have a plug and play deal. Or you can just use the aligator clips.
    Slash 4x4
    Slayer

RC Champion
    AC6 has been great, very easy to use and understand, my 12yr old kid has it figured. Nice thing is you can choose to Balance charge or not.

You should get the male traxxas plug, you can cut one of the adapter cords and solder the traxxas to it, the aligator clips will eventually touch

-------- Al
    MMM/2650, E-maxx Body=FUN !
    3 Slash 4x4
    Pede 4x4

RC Racer
    thunder is great.lhs cant keep enough in stock.i have a venom,but i would buy the thunder.

RC Qualifier
    +1 thunder ac6 charger,
    with all the adapters I find myself charging every thing from power wheels batteries to drill bats., I love this thing, it has had a pretty hard 4 moths, almost always on and charging something and is holding up great