RC Enthusiast

aluminum bumper mount

I really want his (mr.niceguy864) aluminum bumper mount that he has on e bay, they have been mentioned on here a bunch, but he wont ship to Canada!!!!!

So does anyone know where I can go to find another set, I have gone to the Integy site but I have to buy Revo bumpers to get them. I do not want to buy stock ones again cause it will be my 4th set and it is finally time to find something stronger.
    You cant fix stupid

RC Enthusiast
    http://www.rdlogics.com/cgi-bin/cate...056&type=store

is this any good??

It looks to be the same style as stock but made from aluminum.
    You cant fix stupid

RC Qualifier
    I don't know what cliffs you guys are launching off cuz I haven't broke a bumper yet (knock on wood)

so what will you break instead of the bumper anyway?

RC Qualifier
    I agree - I caught a bad jump with my Summit and broke the Front Bumper Mount. I would rather break the mount then anything on the chassis. IMHO I would just stick with the stock - at least if you hit something it will break and nothing else.
    Summit

RC Racer
    Yah I had a bad head-on wreck that snapped my chassis in half, broke the bulkheads, destroyed a servo.And yet my bumper mount survived just fine.

RC Racer
    well lets see here . break bumper $4 to replace.break somthing further down the line $$$.i broke my front bumper jumping over snow pile landed square on it's front bumper. $4. my son broke a rear bumper mount ,agian landed square on the rear bumper.$4. i have 4 extras. to me i would rather break these all day then somthing further down the chassise. if you make your bumper stronger then it will break at the next weak link..
    smokeGR
    2summits 2villainEX slayer3.3

RC Qualifier
    Where are you finding $4 bumper mounts?? (that don't come with the whole stupid bumper? )

Oh and after a year with aluminum mounts, I still have not found whatever that next weak link you say is (not denying it's there, but by the time you've crashed that hard, I don't think a flimsy bumper mount is going to save your car)

RC Racer
    i didnt say they didnt come with hole thing.opps srry they are $8. had to go look in my spare part chest to see exactly how much they were.i got 2 left unopen for back up.but still $8 is cheap.ill bash an break em all day for that
    smokeGR
    2summits 2villainEX slayer3.3

RC Racer
    I personally like the Revo bumper mount as it is has been a little stronger and gets the bumper lower to the skid plate (when rockcrawling and sliding down the bumper to the plate). $7.50 but still comes with a bumper as well.

Just my $0.02..
    2.4Ghz Dewalt E-Remmit