Thread: Amazing Slash

RC Racer

Amazing Slash

i had my slash at capitol rc, our local track and it was amazingly fun, i just wanted some more upgrades, even if they are not necessary...so what happened at the track yesterday is i had my 4wd and 2wd and some guy is standing there with his rock crawler and he said,"yeah i really miss the speed and i like the 4x4" so i sold him mine $300, pretty good for me considering it had 3 blown bearings but back on track i had a lot of extra cash so i ordered this:
    http://www.xtremercracing.com/Store_...ue&SnipID=6677http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...dID=RDLSLA030B
    and i will be getting these:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Team-Losi-8IGHT-...item45f1e5d447
    along with the traxxas 2.4ghz, i will have all rpm once the front and rear bumper come in and i will eventually get an aluminum diff case...but not now, i just had to replace my traxxas servo with an 80 dollar metal gear servo lol
    HCM racing class 5 class 10
    TRAXXAS SLASH 2WD

RC Qualifier
    I have heard alot of bad things about those shocks. I would ask around before ordering.
    -Bob-

RC Champion
    Yep, not good reviews for the Team Blue Star shocks OR the RD Logics bulks. I was researching bulks earlier and from what I read, RD ranks right around the same area as Integy does.

RC Racer
    everything ive ordered integy works great, i remember when integy had its reputation go down, it was because people were bending their shock towers...i cant explain how dumb the rumors about integy's reputation are
    HCM racing class 5 class 10
    TRAXXAS SLASH 2WD

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by slash-o-holic
    everything ive ordered integy works great, i remember when integy had its reputation go down, it was because people were bending their shock towers...i cant explain how dumb the rumors about integy's reputation are
    I have bent or broken more integy parts than just shock towers. More like aluminum bulkheads that should be able to take anything you throw at them. Once broken, you can clearly see they are cast aluminum instead of stronger billet aluminum. IMO- Integy parts are way overpriced compared to their stronger and more durable competitors parts.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanSky
    Yep, not good reviews for the Team Blue Star shocks OR the RD Logics bulks. I was researching bulks earlier and from what I read, RD ranks right around the same area as Integy does.
    do you have a link for the rd bulkhead info you found?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Arakon
    do you have a link for the rd bulkhead info you found?
    Sorry, I didn't save it and don't really have time to look for it again. It is possible that the poster just didn't like them. Just like any other brand, you have some people that love it and some that hate it. The choice I would choose is the one with the most good reviews.