RC Racer

Dynamite Traxxas Start Up Tool Set

I grabbed the Dynamite toolset for $20.
    Has only traxxas sized tools.Nut drivers,Hex and screwdrivers. Also has Wrenches.

This kit is worth every penny.Makes working an all the traxxas trucks a joy.
    The ratchet driver alone is a godsend.

Anyway if you wondered about this kit, get one. Totally worth it.

RC Qualifier
    I would disagree. I still use the original tools the majority of the time due to weakness of the driver. Going to harbor freight to look for a replacement for it as well as a battery operated one.
    4x4 PE & Beyond...

RC Enthusiast
    I agree with substance.. The driver is extremly weak, mine broke the second day of use... The original tool hurt my hands cause after I tore my slash down, so I'm still searching for a dependable set.

RC Qualifier
    i bought a set of eds hex drivers (1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, and 2.5mm) they are a huge improvement over the stock ones, sometimes it would be nice to have a powered driver but i can't complain i use them on my revo and now my slash. i don't use the 1mm at all so was thinking of getting a 5mm nut driver for that handle..
    slash 4x4

RC Racer
    I own the tool set and I snapped the tip off of my 2.0 mm set screw driver pretty easy trying to get a set screw out that I did not know was screwed in with red lock tite.
    Not very durable.

RC Qualifier
    Well, TBH... I have the calluses now to handle using the original TRX tools. If need be, I have actual tools. The Dynamite case works well for a case for real tools. HAHA
    4x4 PE & Beyond...

RC Racer
    Did all my repairs, nothing broke or stripped.