RC poster

Brushless E-Revo 1/10 for sale with Lipos

I have a used brushless E-revo 1/10th scale for sale as well as all my spare parts.

Mods:
    Pro-line slipstream body
    Maximizers 17mm 3.2"
    Maximizer composite 17mm adapters
    Pro-line Mashers MT size
    Traxxas Sway bar kit
    Traxxas Extended rear A-arms
    RPM Front A-arms
    P3 Rockers
    Traxxas Pink Front springs
    Traxxas Blue Rear springs
    60wt shock oil front and rear
    VDP kit
    MMM 2200kv
    Tactic/Tower 2.4ghz radio and receiver
    20/62 gearing

Included with purchase:
    E-Revo as listed above
    2x ******* 5000mah 2s 20C
    54t, 56t, 58t, 65t, and 68t spurs (some new)
    Original 18t Castle Creations pinion
    P2 and LT rockers
    Factory springs
    Dewalt brushed motor and EVX-2 for water-proof running
    Traxxas 2ch AM radio
    a bunch of spare parts (see pic)

Condition:
    Truck is in "good" condition with the exception of 2 broken a-arms from a very hard landing after I botched a jump. These will be fixed before shipping unless the new owner says otherwise. I can purchase them and just put them in the box, install them for you, or just discount the sale. Your choice. The body that will ship is my old slipstream body. It is the first body I ever painted and it shows in a few spots. The body has been used and there is some paint flaking and cracks forming but it still functions fine. Drivetrain is in great shape. MMM is only from Christmas and has only seen 4s lipo on easy gearing. One axle has been replaced with a summit axle as it was the only thing available to me for field repairs. I left it on as a durability test for myself to justify the complete axle swap. Neither E-revo or summit axles have broken since the swap. The lipos work great and will ship at storage voltage. No charger will be included. The dewalt motor is a series 1. After 10+ years in my cordless power drill the E-revo was a bit much and it ate a(original 10y old) brush. New brushes can be purchased from Sears parts for ~$9. The wheel adapters are Maximizer composites. I tried the Traxxas ones but after stripping 2 maxximizer beadlocks due to wheel nuts coming loose I sold them. The composite will not strip your wheels but oddly enough I have not lost a wheel nut after swapping.

Purchase and shipping:
    Price is $600o.b.o. shipped. I will accept Paypal only. I will ship to the Lower 48 states only. No international shipping unless buyer pays shipping charges.

Thank you,
    Tiburon6@tampabay.rr.com

RC Racer
    pm sent.................
    Revo 3.3 :D

RC poster

F/S E-REVO BRUSHLESS model 5608

E-REVO BRUSHLESS RTR W/CASTLE MAMBA, 2.4GHZ RADIO & TWO 7-CELL NiMH 3000mAh BATTERIES $575

RC poster
    New Price. $575 shipped.

RC Racer
    PM'd you...
    Slash x4 x2
    16 Slash Rally Summit
    Summit
    MMM 5t