RC Enthusiast

light kit for rustler?

I'm wanting to get a headlight and tail light kit for my rustler. I want one that runs on a 9v battery. I have seen a couple of kits on ebay, but not sure which would work best. I just want bright head lights and rear red tail lights. Can someone tell me which kit I should buy? Thanks.

RC Qualifier
    i was thinking about this too, except with an underglow.
    Bone-Stock Slash FTW!!!

RC Qualifier
    i can solve both of your problems with one guy!! he sells his kits ready to go hookup a 9v and install them and you are ready to go!! he custom makes them so if you want 4 white headlights and 2 red tails he can i got a 10 light kit 4 whit headlights 2 rear red and 4 blue underglow!! here are links and pics for ya tell him i sent ya and just message him tell him what you want and he will make it and ship within 2 days!!!
    link is to the 10 light kit but he has many others even strobes just tell him what you want!!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

p.s. he said that a 9v will last 6 hours!!!!!
    I Need Wings For My Rusty!!!

RC Racer
    There are cheaper kits listed on eBay than the one posted above. Each seller will say that theirs is brighter, but they're all the same.

RC Qualifier
    yes there are some cheaper but is cheaper better? i looked around on ebay for a bit and this is the first one that came fully assembled, literally ready to install, he custom made mine, and has a no BS policy if you are not happy he will take it back and fix it for free!!!
    but thats my opinion!!

RC Qualifier
    I just won some lights from this seller: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalpattugayQQhtZ-1 Haven't gotten them yet though, probably sometime this week.

From what I've seen on his feedback, the lights are really good.
    Rustler|Brushless Losi XXL

RC Competitor
    anybody put a rpm light cannister set on the top of a rustler ? i know there meant 4 a slash though.

also to put the lights in the front and rear, is there light buckets or did u guys juts drill a hole?

RC Qualifier
    i wanted my everything to stay on the body so ya everything is drilled out then metal led holders were attched using the nut backer then the led's were mounted into them