RC Racer

Cool rpm rear bumper for slash 4x4

just found this on rpms website:http://rpmrcproducts.com/products/tr...rearbump:cool:
    i am definatly buying one. i will buy all the rpm parts that fit the slash 4x4.
    v-dubs 4 life
    BUILT FORD TOUGH

RC Qualifier
    im gonna pick one up as well just because i want the mudflaps. and im gonna pick up the front bumper as well.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah, I got tired of waiting for stuff on my 2wd slash to break so I could upgrade it. None of it ever did. I think I'll just buy the RPM stuff as it comes out with my 4x4. And yes, the main draw for the bumper is not the durability, its the insanely cool mudflaps. Example: Which SC truck is better argument: "My Hyper 10sc/Jammin SCRT10/SC8/SC10/HPI Blitz is better than your Slash 4x4/Slash because it has teh mudflaps, and superior racing design." Counter: "My Slash 4x4 also has teh mudflaps, but much cooler, blue ones. Cause its cool like that. And, everyone knows that traxxas stuff never breaks like your Hyper 10sc/Jammin SCRT10/SC8/SC10. WOOTS
    50 characters? Fail.

RC Qualifier
    I like how the rear mudflaps are available now, but the rear bumper that is required for their use isn't until the 25th.

Oh well, I'll be buying the RPM stuff as well.
    Turbo in the front, groceries in the back.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTPretender
    Yeah, I got tired of waiting for stuff on my 2wd slash to break so I could upgrade it. None of it ever did. I think I'll just buy the RPM stuff as it comes out with my 4x4. And yes, the main draw for the bumper is not the durability, its the insanely cool mudflaps. Example: Which SC truck is better argument: "My Hyper 10sc/Jammin SCRT10/SC8/SC10/HPI Blitz is better than your Slash 4x4/Slash because it has teh mudflaps, and superior racing design." Counter: "My Slash 4x4 also has teh mudflaps, but much cooler, blue ones. Cause its cool like that. And, everyone knows that traxxas stuff never breaks like your Hyper 10sc/Jammin SCRT10/SC8/SC10. WOOTS
    lol. i like your arguement. very valid in my opion. and the "always breaking" is exactly the reason i bought the 4x4 slash and not the jammin. i love traxxas. this is my 4th traxxis truck.

RC Qualifier
    i agree with with SGTPretender

RC Racer
    i just bought a black rear bumper and mud-flaps for my 2wd. i have rpm rear carriers on my 4x4 and on my list for the 4x4 is black arms, black front and rear bumpers, and of course i got to get mud-flaps.

i wonder if rpm will come out with the front knuckles and carriers. that would be so awsome.
    v-dubs 4 life
    BUILT FORD TOUGH

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by turbowop
    I like how the rear mudflaps are available now, but the rear bumper that is required for their use isn't until the 25th.

Oh well, I'll be buying the RPM stuff as well.
    cause the mudflaps are the same as the 2x4 slash mudflaps
    Owner of: 1/10 Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition

RC Racer
    I wish they had front mudflaps also that be great. Keep some dirt outta the body while still lookin good!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by PontiacGT201
    cause the mudflaps are the same as the 2x4 slash mudflaps

Ah, well that makes more sense.
    Turbo in the front, groceries in the back.

RC Qualifier
    yeah they had the mudflaps and the tail lights made for the 2x4 slash bumper so they just made the same mounts on the new 4x4 bumper
    Owner of: 1/10 Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition

RC Racer
    I wish they had front mudflaps also that be great. Keep some dirt outta the body while still lookin good!
    exactly. that would be so cool.i wonder if rpm could make a tire rack for the slash.
    v-dubs 4 life
    BUILT FORD TOUGH

I would think that the 4s4 would need front mudflaps much more than rear. At least that's what the mud, snow, and goose poop piled on my chassis tell me.

RC Racer
    Yup I agree. But gotta have the "Cool" factor! haha Hopefully they are hard at work on getting these little toys for us to buy and install.

RC Enthusiast
    mudflaps look cool, but imo not as cool as the huge rooster-tails i get when launching in dirt or snow.

RC Racer
    you can just do it in reverse...

RC Racer
    even if rpm came out with front mud-flaps you would still be kicking up alot of dirt any way.

i might buy the front light kit for my 4x4 when the bumpers are avaliable.
    v-dubs 4 life
    BUILT FORD TOUGH

RC Racer
    True and when you turn the wheels it will still spray but every little bit counts
    Ride it hard ride it fast.

RC Racer
    true true but it would still look cool with the mud-flaps flaping every where.
    v-dubs 4 life
    BUILT FORD TOUGH

RC Qualifier
    I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of this RPM stuff A.S.A.P. I'm more of a racer and like the weight savings
    JESUS says: "Fix it B4 it Breaks!"

RC Racer
    Saving weight is a big thing in racing so anything rpm would help it be lighter and you would save some seconds in racing.
    v-dubs 4 life
    BUILT FORD TOUGH