RC Enthusiast

RPM did it again

these things fit like a glove.AAA++++ can't wait for the front & rear bumpers

RC Qualifier
    Sweet!!! : )
    Slash 4X4 PLATINUM EDITION, Revo 3.3 Crawler

RC Enthusiast
    How did you get these so quickly? I looked and they said they wouldn't be released until the 12th. I need to pick some up.

RC Qualifier
    I bought mine from AmainHobbies.com with 3 day UPS select shipping. I ordered the blue one's though. They fit very tightly yet loose enough to let the suspension work. This is my 1st big modification on this truck.

Here's my truck with them installed (btw, installation was very easy!)

While doing the work I decided to also change out the rear stock springs for T-Maxx white progressive springs, I also noticed the right front shock shaft was bent down by the a-arm screw mount. No clue as to how I managed that one.
    Last edited by AudioStylz; 03-05-2010 at 03:43 PM.
    Mike Zadler
    Slash 4x4 SOLD!
    Slash 2wd

RC poster
    These RPM arms are great. They fit nice and tight and almost eliminate the slop ant both ends. The suspension still moves freely but what a difference, I actually noticed less wheel hop in the front after installing these. Must be from the tighter tolerances. I would say that these are a must have. I have already broke 1 stock front arm. These should take more abuse.

RC Qualifier
    AgentXXX where'd you get the CVD's?
    Paul Valenti

Slash 4X4 #25 (Mark Jenkins)

RC poster
    2wd MIP kit. Works great. Had to shave about 1/8" off of the cups but they haven't bent yet. Nice upgrade.