Bring your Traxxas to Team Green Races

Make sure you bring your Traxxas trucks to the upcoming Team Green races at Lake Whitney and in Decatur.

We will have a r/c track and support trailer on site so you can race all week long!

If you don’t have a remote control truck, no problem, we will have Try-Me-Track set up so you can race the Traxxas Slash and be part of the fun.

Army Tanker

“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.” (George S. Patton)
    Last edited by ArmyTanker; 03-02-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Track set-up

We started building the tracks for next weeks r/c races today and it looks like we will have a great place to have a lot of fun and r/c mayhem!

ArmyTanker
    "Never tell people how to do things.Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity"(George Patton)
    Last edited by ArmyTanker; 03-05-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Traxxas Employee Texas Wheelman's Avatar
    The RC track is a great layout. It will definitely be a lot of fun to drive on it.
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

crash14
    The track was pretty muddy today but we should be able to get it finished up tomorrow and get ready for some R/C action! We are planning on doing practice Tuesday and Wednesday and then get to some racing Thursday evening! Finish up with some more practice Friday afternoon followed by more racing Friday evening! Bring out those Traxxas trucks guys!

crash14
    The track was dialed today! Tomorrow we we have open practice from 12-8 tomorrow with a combination of our try-me track and open practice for drivers with their own Traxxas trucks.

Come on out guys and check out the track!

Also tomorrow evening at 6:30 we be having a Traxxas vs. Monster Energy Kawasaki Team Green race for everyone to get a little race preview before we kick off the races Thursday evening!!

RC Qualifier
    this sounds like a great time!! have a blast!
    2.4ghz

crash14
    We will be out in Mesquite Nevada for the World Mini's starting April 12th. Make sure to check it out, we will have an r/c track and a try-me track for people to try out.

See ya there!

RC poster

Hi

that sounds like fun what does one have to do to get entry into the race especially for a first timer.
    Calvin
    Joomla Development

Traxxas Employee Texas Wheelman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin123
    that sounds like fun what does one have to do to get entry into the race especially for a first timer.
    You're more than welcome, and it is a lot of fun. Just come see the Traxxas Mobile Support Center at a Team Green event and we'll get you registered. Our next event is at Englishtown, NJ the weekend of October 2.
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

RC Qualifier
    ^^ what the???
    If it ain't dirty get it dirty

RC poster
    If wish you will be able to have all that what you wish for. You required to show patience in order to remain on the track. One more thing you need is the hard work. I hope you will be successful.
    norfolk daily

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by davidboss View Post
    If wish you will be able to have all that what you wish for. You required to show patience in order to remain on the track. One more thing you need is the hard work. I hope you will be successful.
    norfolk daily
    Hello,
    My friend they are already success in their work. you just gives late greetings...