RC Enthusiast

word from proline

Thank you for supporting Pro-Line products. We Currently offer a few products for the Slash 4x4, The rear arms off of the 2wd Pro Trac Kit will fit the 4x4 (6062-02). Our Power Stroke Shocks will fit the 4x4 (Front 6063-00, Rear 6063-01) and we just came out with 17mm wheel adaptors so you can run 1:8 wheels on your Slash 4x4 (6064-01). Just heard from the R&D team that we will be releasing an under tray for the 4x4 on the 15th of this month.
    We currently release new products on the 1st and 15th of the month. Please let me know if you would like to be added to our e-mail listing and be automatically updated with new product information as items are released.

Please let me know if you have other questions and I will be more than happy to help in any way.

Thank you and have a great day!

Pro-Line Customer Service

RC Enthusiast
    hey guys...i dont work for proline...i was just posting the e-mail i got back...i got a couple pm's from people asking me to add them to the mailing list...lol

but if you e-mail them they will add you so you'll know right away when they release new stuff...pretty good people over there...the only company that would tell me anything about future products
    Last edited by street; 03-01-2010 at 03:47 PM.

RC Qualifier
    For all the folks who want non-short course bodies e-mail companies like Proline. I sent an e-mail and it was given to their R&D department. I was told that some of the monster truck bodies will fit you just have to get body mounts. It would be cool if enough people would e-mail them. The Slash platform has alot more to offer than just SC.

RC Racer

under tray

What's the name of the company that is coming out with the undertray ?

RC Champion
    uhhh... proline i'm guessing
    Wide Rustler | "Bulldog" Backslash 4x4