Thread: Crazy drifter

RC Qualifier

Crazy drifter

I have a slash 4x4 pe and in rc club at our school in the gym and after we took down the track/carpet/jumps it was the slippery floor and i still had a charged lipo and i put the thing down... And it was insane!!!!! This thing is the best 4 wheel drive drifter ever. I was doing 50 ft controlled drifts around the gym!! It was so cool. Just wanted to post so you guys could try it. Have any of you done it??
    RC8BE/FLM EMBE/rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Funny you should mention this! I was just down at an area in my workplace where there's a single hoop that has a synthetic floor inside the 3 point line. I was drifting on the outer edge all the way around! So fun!

The rest of the area is flat office-type carpeting which makes for sick speeds going into the drift! The same area also has a mini-ramp...you can only imagine!

I'll get some vid next week.
    MERV/MMP/1112 1y/4s
    Slash 4x4/MMM/2650/4s/5s

RC Enthusiast
    I drift around the landing gear of airplanes while on break at work. The hanger floor is perfect for drifting.

RC Qualifier
    Sweet sounds like a cool workplace
    RC8BE/FLM EMBE/rustler VXL

RC Enthusiast
    It is a great place. My Boss likes it because he feels it builds comroderie(sp). He rocks!!!!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer
    I drift around the landing gear of airplanes while on break at work. The hanger floor is perfect for drifting.
    Me too.

RC poster

or videos.........

RC Racer
    +2 on pictures.
    4x4 Slash
    3 2wd Slash
    3.3 T-max
    3.3 Revo

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer
    I work in an airplane hanger as well, but the floor is so shiny you could about eat off it. Does the Slash leave marks on the floor?
    REVO 18TZ
    SLASH 4x4 - Selling

RC Enthusiast
    I work in a palace with marble floors (seriously). As soon as my Slash gets here I plan on taking it out for some donuts on the marble. I will take a video.

RC poster
    Sorry fellas. Air Force hangar. They are a little funny about that sort of thing. Pics that is.