Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    RC Champion

Post post traders here

if you have good or bad comments about someone you have traded with post them here, it will be an easy reference point to find if looking to trade with someone.

RC Champion

hpiman -ill be the first, if you trade with this guy you know you will be getting a good trade, just dont trade cats with him, his cant catch mice lol

RC Qualifier

Needs stuff was exatically what he said it was and there was no petty suff like I read some of these guys have or confusion.

Rip 50 is a very bad trader!!!I got the T-maxx that was suppose to be rtr and in excelent shape!HA!!!Nothing on this T was any good other than the tires(and I havent looked real close at them yet).He said I was getting a very good truck rtr and all that,well taken care of,well maintained.yada' yada' yada'.He lied! the motor was blown.there were two diferent xtals' in the truck,the rear drive shafts are broke,the carb was bent,the skids were broke,the trannys got some thing wrong in it,the spur gear was missing teath,the servos are junk and falling apart,the body is trash!the controler might work, havent checked yet,the antenna is full of holes and bare spots,the servos wires are the same way,there was a on/off swich in a hole drilled into the chassis,there was no battery box,the thing was filthy like he ran it through oil before he shipped it,the rear shock tower was broke and the one baering support in between the bulk heads is drilled in with 2 screws,(stock it supports itself),and a ton of other so save your $ and dont deal with this clown.Plus he wasent gonna send it till he saw I was gonna call his local cops.His real name is Ronald M. Dickerson and he lives in Florence, Alabama.Just a fair warning t every one cause I know he was trying to sell a nitro mt on this board at one time.

------------------
    If it aint broke,let me see it!

[This message has been edited by Mustang (edited 04-14-2001).]

RC Racer

I,m a good person deal with me

RC Qualifier

I'm a good guy...ask Michael1887 he knows, I gave him a brand new traxxas servo w/extra used gears for $12.00 flat. He even sent me his Money Order first. And then I'm getting a Stampede also being shipped to me first. Don't know when it'll get here but I'll be going out to sea for work tomorrow and will be back in 3weeks. So hopefully it has arrived by then!! Over all I'm a good guy to trade with!!

------------------
    Who's yer daddy?

RC Qualifier

Chris Jarve is kinda slow, and I dont actually know if he has sent me my stuff that I paid for a month ago, but threatening to call the police has sent him a 2nd opinion.

nitrorustlerman

CHRIS TUCKER:
    Just as i have said in the past! This guy is TRASH!!! His title says Rc Champion and has trophies. THAT IS BULL. IF you want more info read the post called " NO ONE TRADE WITH KEVIN TUCKER" from a 1-10 (one being worst) KEVIN TUCKER is a -90!!! that means 90 below zero!!!

thanks
    rustlerman

[This message has been edited by Mustang (edited 04-14-2001).]

Traxxas Employee

Exclamation

Please keep any negative trader comments within Forum rules. Tell your story, but insults, threats, and trash talk will not be tolerated.

RC Champion

keep it brief also, its either good or bad, if its bad we know your mad and how you feel,
    there are many young people who read these posts, younger then you, keep that in mind.

RC Champion

let see who have i traded with...
    Bamamaxx-good
    Poopie-good
    Sager20-good, forgot to include instruction manual so i contacted him and sent it right out
    Xjmaxxer-bad Pm me if you want the whole story

------------------
    don't jump in front of a train,they hurt

RC Enthusiast

Hello,
    there is a guy named MARCUS. I did a deal with him on ebay, i emailed him like 20 times with know respone. i final got ahold of ebay, and they sent him email, and he final shipped 20 days later. during that time i talked to his other negative feedback.
    they all told me that he cashied the check and never sent them the product.
    Also read the tmaxx freestlye section (how fast will a .20 will go) i think thats it the only 2 page topic there. he tells all about how he steal on ebay and here.

If anybody has any question pm.
    He normaly says his little brother does all of the stealing and useing hes name.LIE

RC Qualifier

Keep the address you sent it to, contact his local authorities for starters.

RC Champion

christopherj- good seller, i bought a 57 chevy body for my rustler from him and it was everything he said it was, perfect shape.

RC Racer

Angry

KEVIN TUCKER:
    Do not trade with him i sent him my 4 tec with over 500$ in to it and he never sent the E MAXX he said he was gona. Now he says he has no clue who i am!!!!!!! ya i would just send my car to some guys address i found in the phone book give me a break!!!!!!!!

------------------
    ()D () ()V() ()D

RC Qualifier

Exclamation

I bought a brand new servo off of bigdaddykaleo and had no probs what so ever. and i got the servo in excellant condition.

------------------
    Count Down To Going Nitro.

RC Qualifier

im a good guy,but i dont want to sell my e-rustler i luv it

------------------
    drive it, break it, fix it,repeat.

RC Champion

originally by dusty_howard Original Message -----
    i have traded with

nitroguy-excellent
    tmaxx2001 - i sent him some money for a rolling chassis and after i found out it wasnt exactly what i wanted he sent to money back promptly. so you can definitely trust him.

mgb-gt

Cool

Hey everyone, Need4speed is a GREAT person to deal with. I purchased a TRX 15 from him and not only was it delivered VERY quickly, it was exactly as it was advertised.

RC Racer

Hey i think this a good topic. Its lets us now who we can trade with and who not to trade with. So i hope everyone can be honest when tradeing and do whats right.

RC Qualifier

was wondering if anyone has trded with DAVE that is his only name he has the T-maxx for sale at 275 was wondering if I am anout to be taken for a ride???

------------------
    go hard, go fast, or go home

RC Competitor

KEvin Tucker! still bad. I was going to trade My T-MAXX for his NIB E-MAXX and guess what I never got the E-MAXX or all the hop ups. Luckily I told UPS to hold my shipment so it didn't get to his house.

RC Qualifier

Wait whats goin on, I never did a deal with him
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by need4speed:
    originally by dusty_howard Original Message -----
    i have traded with

nitroguy-excellent
    tmaxx2001 - i sent him some money for a rolling chassis and after i found out it wasnt exactly what i wanted he sent to money back promptly. so you can definitely trust him.
    </font>

tmaxx wanter

i am a moderator at nitrorc.com (not advertising) and we have had our share of bad traders no body really knows who is a good seller/trader/buyer
    but here are some tips i have givin people before

1.always ask first and last name (no brainer)

2.if in doubt look in the phone book for a realitive and ask if they no anybody named ***** if they say yes ask if they have seen that rc car of theres (belive me i have done it and got negative feed back)

3. its always good to use the buy-buy method where you buy eachothers rc for the same price cod of coarse that way they send you a rc for a set price so you get a car and they get money then you send yours cod and they pay the set amount. and you both have 2 new cars

sorry for being long but i feel stong on this subject

------------------
    Keep the trophy, gimme the girl!

RC Champion

lets keep this list around since im seeing some rip offs going on

RC Qualifier

traxxasforever-very bad he stole my nitro rustler

RC Racer

Good: kevin107 (Kevin Crandall) and this guy (but he is on RCMT) fusionmark@earthlink.net (Mark Pejsa)

RC Qualifier

Traxxasforever is a bad trader.
    I am yet to see my esc and receiver i traded for a used steel spur gear and 3 tmaxx tires and trx pro.15

RC Enthusiast

I gues i'm good. I guess i'm bad. I guess I fast. I guess i'm slow. Well I don't know! I have never doen anything.

RC Qualifier

Great idea and thanks Need 4 speed!!

RC Competitor

dustyhoward- great
    airplaneflyn- bad the gt he sent me was missing parts and wouldnt run
    A guy named jason dunbar- great

------------------
    ummmm.........ok

RC Racer

Anyone ever deal with bmxer8855? I am about to buy his Rustler and want to know about him. I dont want to get ripped off on my first deal.

RC Qualifier

well i was gonna reply and to see my name above makes me feel kinda well i dunno but trust me i wont rip ne1 off here is what i was gonna say ne way
    i know trading or buying online could be scarry what you should do is just talk to other people and get information that is y i think this is a great topic so pleeez ne1 who buys or trades from some1 tell us how it went

------------------
    http://bmxrc.homestead.com/home.html

RC Racer

Well put!

RC Champion

i havent traded with bmxr but i can assure you that he is honest, i talk to him all the time.it is an unsure thing when buying from someone you never met but some things to look out for would be the number of posts and how long the person has been here. that doesnt mean that a guy with 1 post selling something is dishonest but bmxr has been around for a while and alot of people from here have talked with him and gotten to know him. so rest assured that what you buy from him will be what he says it is and nothing less.

RC Qualifier

thanx need4speed

------------------
    http://bmxrc.homestead.com/home.html

RC Racer

i have never really traded but i know that need4speed is a really honest guy!! he is like a freakin preist or something! i have never seen one negative thing on anyof his posts. and he gave me a really great radio that he never used anymore (witch i could tell cuz when i opened the package there was dust on the transmitter lol). also i talk to him and bmxer on the internet all the time and everytime i have a question about something they answer the best they can. sorry so long
    ---mike---

------------------
    if you dont drive hard, why bother?

RC Qualifier

Nee4speed is a BAD,um....Man!I saw him blow up a bus full of little ole' ladys and then,one time at band camp he......If youve seen american pie you know where I was going with that.....LOL.He dont even drink beer man,That aint normal for a ful grown man!LOL.......

------------------
    If it aint broke,let me see it!

QUEENS, NYC, NO2 ALIKE--THE WRENCHMEN--NYC WOLF PACK

Lightbulb

one of the best ways to handle situations where u dont get the raw beaten u were not expecting is to use companies like ups or fed ex where the goods can be sent cod. u can immediately open the package b4 they leave inspect the goods. i know it may take time to fire it up but you have the sight first option. if u dont like what u see close it up send it back!!!

------------------
    crash "N" burn
    "worx for me"

QUEENS, NYC, NO2 ALIKE--THE WRENCHMEN--NYC WOLF PACK

maxx masher good
    4tec bodies tires +extra pro 15 w/ez no prob fired up in minutes
    just dirty lol
    real cool guy

------------------
    crash "N" burn
    "worx for me"

RC Racer

So, now how do you use Pay Pal.. With Pay Pal, will I still have the site first option if I recieve it via UPS?