Thread: mini 4x4 slash

RC Qualifier

mini 4x4 slash

traxxas needs to make a mini 4x4 slash but not like the one they have now with rocker suspension it is possible to put different shocks on the 1/16 slash by scewing them on the body mounts and were the rockers were i would try it but i dont have long enough shocks so if somebody trys it can you post a picture here
    Stupid 50 character Limit!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAXX HAWK
    traxxas needs to make a mini 4x4 slash but not like the one they have now with rocker suspension it is possible to put different shocks on the 1/16 slash by scewing them on the body mounts and were the rockers were i would try it but i dont have long enough shocks so if somebody trys it can you post a picture here
    you know there is this thing called a period that helps s[plit up statements.
    Paul
    Slash 4x4

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSlasher
    hey dude i can read it ok! you don't have to be mean, if you don't like it don't read it!!
    Race-bred SSC 4x4
    Durango DEX410

RC Qualifier
    i dont think i was being mean., maybe he is new to reading and writing and he doesnt know wat a period is!
    Paul
    Slash 4x4

RC Qualifier
    I really don't know why you would want to do that in the first place. I think the 1/16 is fine like it is... what is the advantage of having up and down shocks instead of the revo style? I think they made it that way for a reason...not sure what the reason is, but those engineers probably got it figured out that the revo style was better.

RC Qualifier
    ............PERIOD............. I thought they were just dots and not really needed at all?

Grammar, it was fun while it lasted. I miss it now.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAXX HAWK
    No reason for it, it will never happen........... Opens the door up for you to do a custom mod of your own. Good luck

RC Competitor
    You guys are talkin bout periods?
    A Certified Slash Noob

RC Qualifier

Says the guy that doesn't capitalize the letter "i", the first letter of the word that starts a sentence, and apparently doesn't use spellcheck.

Even when I post from my Blackberry I take the time to use decent grammar and punctuation. Some people are just lazy.
    Turbo in the front, groceries in the back.

RC Champion
    i dont think i was being mean., maybe he is new to reading and writing and he doesnt know wat a period is!
    this is an rc forum not school
    @ 80% for years?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by streetsports
    this is an rc forum not school
    That much is true. However, if you're a poster then you obviously want someone to read what you've typed. Right? A 300 word run on sentence is just plain lazy and annoying to read. I understand a few mispelled words because you're typing quickly or you are not that smart. But I have a beagle that can construct a sentence better than most, well at least one thats tolerable to read.

<<<<Stay in school>>>>>>

RC Qualifier
    This is worse than degenerating into a discussion about lipos..........

RC Qualifier
    why are we talking about grammar? This is an rc forum!!!!!!!

=D

RC Champion
    whywouldyounotwantrevostyleshocks? Just kidding but seriously, keep the grammar debate out of here please.

And what is wrong with the revo shocks? Upright shocks don't have any advantages over the laydown style, do they?
    Wide Rustler | "Bulldog" Backslash 4x4

RC Enthusiast
    This thread rocks!!!