RC poster

Stock rear axles #6853 have arrived

My LHS received these today and Traxxas has shipped them out to me. Very good news. But I can't wait to test these to see if they are any stronger than the originals. I will know after 1 battery at my track.

Hopefully the front axles #6853 will arrive soon...along with the CVDs.

RC Qualifier
    mine shoud show up today
    revo 2.5r - 3.3;12/29/09 Slash 4X4 in hand

RC poster
    Correction...the front axles are #6854.

RC Qualifier
    I talked to Traxxas Support yesterday and they said that they SHOULD have the fronts in a week to a week and a half. They sent me a pair of rears (#6853's) as I had bent mine at the track on Monday. VERY helpful and knowledgeable support staff!
    Paul Valenti

Slash 4X4 #25 (Mark Jenkins)

RC Qualifier
    go my rears today, waiting on fronts or cvds
    revo 2.5r - 3.3;12/29/09 Slash 4X4 in hand

RC Qualifier
    albertfavo,

Everybody has an opinion and I respect that. I was mad too when I bent my axles on the first run.

BUT did you call Traxxas?

Not only did they send me parts, but they sent me temp fix parts for free and are following up with the correct parts for free TOO.

WOW. That is all I can say. I never ever will own a different brand of R/C truck.

To me this is the best example of excellent customer service I have ever seen in the retail industry especially on something that usually does NOT have a warranty!

Til you call them and see what they do for you, please quit ranting in multiple threads.

Oh and by the way, my 2wd "Temp" axles have not bent 2 times at the track now with multiple wrecks.
    Three Summits

RC Qualifier

Question

Quote Originally Posted by albertfalvo
    KNOWLEDGEABLE SUPPORT STAFF not sure about that any one with GOOD Knowledgeable wouldnt release a RC with NO PARTS to support it.... SORRY but true dont sale me a $400 RC today and wont sale me a $2 part tomarow to fix & support there customers
    Respectfully...you are certainly entitled to your own opinion. However...WOW! What are you 10?! Can you say RUN-ON? If I were to correct all the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors in your sentence it would be unrecognizable compared to the original and I'd have 5 sentences!

No offense dude. But if you want to get your point across to adults, you might try getting your punctuation, grammar and spelling right. I'm FAR from perfect, but seriously...WOW!

Like Milkman said, stop harping on the same old BS like a broken record please! It's seriously getting old. Try CALLING Customer Service and being NICE to them. You'll find them VERY accommodating!
    Paul Valenti

Slash 4X4 #25 (Mark Jenkins)

RC poster

temporary rear axles

I have run 2 races then a afternoon practice session and another 4 races using the 2wd axles and havent had any more problems. The axles it came with bent within 10 minutes of each other. Love my 4x4 slash!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by pvalenti
    Respectfully...you are certainly entitled to your own opinion. However...WOW! What are you 10?! Can you say RUN-ON? If I were to correct all the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors in your sentence it would be unrecognizable compared to the original and I'd have 5 sentences!

No offense dude. But if you want to get your point across to adults, you might try getting your punctuation, grammar and spelling right. I'm FAR from perfect, but seriously...WOW!

Like Milkman said, stop harping on the same old BS like a broken record please! It's seriously getting old. Try CALLING Customer Service and being NICE to them. You'll find them VERY accommodating!
    You may not like it... but it's true.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Buwayno
    I have run 2 races then a afternoon practice session and another 4 races using the 2wd axles and havent had any more problems. The axles it came with bent within 10 minutes of each other. Love my 4x4 slash!
    Dude I bent the 2wd drive axles just as fast as the original axles. That's the whole problem. All the axles I have received are junk. Traxxas sent me 4 and they are all bent.

RC Competitor
    Does anybody here know how to straighten bent axles? If I bought axles everytime I bent one I'd have spent way over $200 in the past year just on axles alone. You can r&r an axle and straighten it in about 5 minutes. A piece of scrap half inch steel plate and a hammer will do the job. Use a file to dress up the surface so that it slides into the bearings and it's done. I usually fix an axle 10-12 times before it snaps from metal fatigue. BTW, I ran the truck twice today and bent an axle on each run (40 degree temps). Don't throw those bent axles away guys, I'll take all I can get!