RC Enthusiast

Is anyone running SPC 2S/20C/5000/7.4v LiPos?

I finally made the jump to LiPos, but man it was expensive... and I only got one! It was between 3 *******s vs 1 SPC, and I went with the SPC. They seemed like they had good customer service and seemed to care. Also, I liked that it came with a Traxxas plug already cause I just don't have the facilities to solder around here.

Does anyone have any experience with these in a 4x4? What kind of run times and speeds did you get? How was the fit?

I also ordered the thunder AC6 Charger from Hobby Partz, and the Squid plug harness and a lipo bag from Racer's edge. Hopefully that will keep me covered until I start breaking parts with all my new power!

RC Qualifier
    i have SMC lipos and i think in some ways, they are similar to SPC lipos. they perform pretty well, you will like it!

i cannot comment on the run times since i am still waiting for my PE. i would think it should fit good since its 2S.

RC Enthusiast
    I have an smc 5200 and a 5000 they work great.Good punch and they fit well with an extra foam spacer.I get approx 15-20 minutes of solid run at the track
    good choice of battery.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    I have 8 ******* soft 20c 5000 mah 2s and 1 spc of the same specs. How did you get 3 for the price of 1? I pay a little more for 2 ******* as I do for 1 spc?
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Qualifier
    Somebody on here posted a video with a stock RTR (I think it was an RTR) on 2S and 3S. They clocked the truck with a radar gun and on stock gearing the truck went 30mph with 2S and 47mph with 3S.

I've got the same charger you did from Hobby Partz and so far so good! I had to do some soldering (put a traxxas male connector on it) so that it would mate up to my batteries...but it works fine. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Are you by chance one of the guys in Iraq? If so get some pictures of your truck going around the track! Also (if you are a soldier) and MORE importantly THANK YOU for your service! God Bless you.
    Paul Valenti

Slash 4X4 #25 (Mark Jenkins)

RC Racer
    my buddy has those spcs and they fight really nice run time is about 10 -15 min in 5 to 10 in temp so add a little bit of time in warm weather
    ERBE
    summit
    slash vxl
    slash 4x4 rtr and pe