RC Qualifier

2.4ghz High Output Link System

I must give two thumbs up for this radio. I recently purchased a slash 4x4 and really liked the quality of it. I was really impressed when I upgraded my emaxx to the 2.4ghz link as well, 100 percent glitch free, even with the dual servo setup. It's really great to flip on my truck and not hear the servo's fighting each other. Although I must make a suggestion, if you were to install a USB port on the transmitter so we could modify all the settings on our PC, it would be fantastic. It get's annoying navigating the menu trees by LED flashes. I would install one of the receiver's in each and every one of my trucks, and I got 5 total. Soon to be 6, thanks traxxas for another quality product.
    Piercings can and will get caught in antenna tubes

RC Competitor
    yes I agree this would be a great asset to these systems. if your not going to put an LCD screen on it this would be a great option to navigating the LED tree.

RC Champion
    Traxxas may be taking baby steps ... but I am glad to see they are gaining ground with each new release.

YES I'd love to see a USB PC interface!!
    YES I'd like to see a Traxxas unit that rivals a Futaba 4PK Tx.
    YES I'd like to see Traxxas sell their vehicles WITH or WITHOUT a Tx or Rx for those of us who like to do our own thing.

YES I am very happy they let us sell our unused stuff here!!

NO complaints from me. Keep up the good work Traxxas!!!

Bob
    I make tap adapters and power harnesses.

RC Qualifier
    i just installed a link rx into my revo and the menu tree imo leaves something to be desired. is there something special i need to do in order to get the throttle trim knob (now multi) to adjust the throttle trim without having to go to the menu tree? i like the AM version where i could use that trim knob to warm up my truck..
    slash 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by snowninja
    i just installed a link rx into my revo and the menu tree imo leaves something to be desired. is there something special i need to do in order to get the throttle trim knob (now multi) to adjust the throttle trim without having to go to the menu tree? i like the AM version where i could use that trim knob to warm up my truck..
    With the Tx on:
    Hold the Menu button for 3 seconds to enter Programming mode. The LED will blink green in single intervals.
    -Press the Set button. The LED will blink red.
    --Press the Menu button 4 times to assign Throttle Trim to the Multifunction Knob. The LED will blink red 5 times.
    ---Press the Set button to accept. The LED will blink green 8 times.
    ----Hold the Menu button for 3 seconds to leave Programming mode.
    -----Adjust the Multifunction knob until the LED turns solid green.

RC Qualifier
    thanks ksb, i will try this tonight. i also found some more instructional docs on the traxxas site..

http://www.traxxas.com/products/acce...mula_chart.jpg
    slash 4x4