RC Qualifier

still waiting...........

up here in nova scotia we are still waiting for even a hint of when the slash 4x4 will be here................cancelled my pre-order from the hobby shop today because I picked a new one still wrapped on a rc site in ontario,,will have it monday................feel bad for my shop but what are you suppose to do.....not very pleased with traxxas right now..next time they release a truck think I will forget about it for about 3 months then see if it is released yet, then pick it up.....just wanted to rant & spread the good news all at once....

BTW it is a adler edition not the one I wanted but never the less a slash 4x4...

RC Qualifier
    once you drive it a little you will be very happy with it. I've been excited all over again with R/C after getting this truck.
    2 Slash 4x4's, B/L Rusty, and a Crawler

RC Competitor
    i am in the same boat as you canadianrevo, except, i will continue to wait until tower gets there shipment. i am sure you will love it though!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianrevo
    up here in nova scotia we are still waiting for even a hint of when the slash 4x4 will be here................cancelled my pre-order from the hobby shop today because I picked a new one still wrapped on a rc site in ontario,,will have it monday................feel bad for my shop but what are you suppose to do.....not very pleased with traxxas right now..next time they release a truck think I will forget about it for about 3 months then see if it is released yet, then pick it up.....just wanted to rant & spread the good news all at once....

BTW it is a adler edition not the one I wanted but never the less a slash 4x4...

What was the name of the rc site in Ontario where you purchased your 4x4 ? I have a RTR 4x4 on order from a BIG store in Ontario. I'm just curious if you purchased your 4x4 from the same store where I have my order in ? I sure hope not !!

Jamie