RC Qualifier

New slash 4x4 owner from Toronto

Hey guys just wanna say hi and that im super stoked to own the new slash ultimate with TQI. I'll post pics later. I currenlty own a Summit and a mini Summit, but last week when I went to pick up my pre-ordered Summit I found out the that store had just opened up a track. So after taking a sneak peak Im hooked (I know thats sounds bad but its true) I ve always been interested in going to a track but the nearest track to me is an hour away plus family commitments and work that doesnt leave alot of free time but this track is only 15 minutes away so if I got some free time I definitley would go to the track. Ive always been an AE guy but I sold all my AE stuff and got all Traxxas products (which im super happy with). In the last month in a half I got a Summit with the green graphics shortly after I sold it and with the money I ordered a the new one with the TQi remote and lvd esc, it took awhile to get here since know had one here, During the wait I bought a white mini Summit vxl that I already upgraded with all red rpm and the traxxas push rods. last week I got the new Summit (green again my fav color)and yesterday I bought my new Slash ultimate and I bought my son a 1/16 grave digger with the back pack. Im super happy with the Traxxas family and products forum like this make it easy to feel at home.

Cheers!!

RC Qualifier
    Conrats on your new Traxxas trucks. I think you'll enjoy the slash since it's a very different truck from your summit.

RC Competitor
    Welcome to the family

RC Racer
    Congrats and Welcome! You will love that Ultimate, best of luck racing!

RC Qualifier
    Im sure ill be the laughing stock at the track until I the hang of it

Welcome to the forums I don't think you will be laughed at. Everyone is a beginner at sometime. You will probably get lots of advice and pointers. Good luck and luck forward to hearing more from you in the forum
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Racer
    Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk