RC Champion

Broke steering bellcrank

About 3 minutes after putting my PE on the ground for the first time Snagged a pipe with the right front wheel and snapped the bellcrank.. it wasn't a hard hit, very little speed, but it was cold so I hope that's the fault here.

Anyway, part# 6845 isn't available anywhere, wondering if anyone knows of another brand that might work?
    Traxxas racing!

RC Qualifier
    Almost gonna bet on it being cold. I think thats gonna be the biggest problem with the 4x4. Not that products have flaws when they first come out but plastic is very brittle in the cold. We should start seeing parts soon. Good luck. I love my 4x4 and am lucky ive had no problems with it yet...

RC Qualifier
    If you really want the part call here http://rcmadness.com/ the owner has already opened a few brand new boxes of PE and RTR to sell off as parts, he has what ever you need and I'm sure he will ship it to you. Might be hard today (Sunday) to get threw due to it being race day at the track.
    You're not too old if you're still having fun!

RC poster
    Turns out I broke mine too, the linkage arm. Does anyone know if any aftermarket or other partnumber will work?

RC Qualifier
    Sorry to hear about you linkage and bellcrank issues........

If this helps, I've done business with this seller on eBay many times. He usually has multiple items available so if you need something fast, he'll do a buy it now price for you. He's done it for me when I needed axles a few weeks ago. Good luck- shoot him a message and tell him Rush sent you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAXXAS-SLASH-4X...item45f06c7a04

RC Racer
    FleeBay.

They are being parted out and you can find everything you want.

RC Qualifier
    My suggestion, before doing anything else, is get the truck registered. Then contact customer service and give them an honest assesment of what occurred. No guarantees, but I am pleased with the response I have received so far. You may find Traxxas to be generous with replacement parts as the truck is being introduced.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato40
    My suggestion, before doing anything else, is get the truck registered. Then contact customer service and give them an honest assesment of what occurred. No guarantees, but I am pleased with the response I have received so far. You may find Traxxas to be generous with replacement parts as the truck is being introduced.
    I did talk to them on Monday and they said they would ship the part out same day. I'm hoping it arrives today so I can get ready for racing Saturday.

I will look forward to an aluminum replacement part in the future - that arm is pretty thin for the weight the 4x4 carries.
    Traxxas racing!

Just order from Traxxas. They have them in stock.

RC Qualifier
    there's this one brand called "Wait like the rest of us"
    its good stuff man
    Paul
    Slash 4x4