RC Racer

Will PE's be able to race in stock class?

Will PE's be able to race in stock class? Also, would a 2S 7.4v pack work for stock class as well? I think I would like to race mine and I love my Lipo batteries!

Also, kind of off topic... Is it alright if I let a Lipo battery sit around at close to full capacity?

RC Champion
    1. Dont see why not
    2. Yes
    3. Yes its fine
    Welcome to Traxxas.com Yes, EVERYONE here IS a Pro Racer.... [/sarcasm]

RC Qualifier
    2wd or 4wd class?

2wd stock deffinetly not unless you put a tital/xl5 in.
    What am I supposed to write in 50 characters?

RC Qualifier
    striking jealousy into the hearts of all onlookers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not RTR
    Will PE's be able to race in stock class? Also, would a 2S 7.4v pack work for stock class as well? I think I would like to race mine and I love my Lipo batteries!

Also, kind of off topic... Is it alright if I let a Lipo battery sit around at close to full capacity?
    I don't think so because it's modified and not stock.

lipo I do some times, some times to long (weeks) thats why I like to keep my lipo pack count down.
    I got skills!

RC Qualifier
    I would think so... It's stock out of the box...

Plus it's the same motor. Just better suspention.
    Slash 4X4 PLATINUM EDITION, Revo 3.3 Crawler

RC Qualifier
    striking jealousy into the hearts of all onlookers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. eXtreme
    I would think so... It's stock out of the box...

Plus it's the same motor. Just better suspention.
    Stock mean stock! The PE slash 4x4 has modified part and accessories the regular slash 4x4 don't have giving the PE slash 4x4 the advantage. stock class keeps it = as possible.

Im going to leave it at that because I haven't seen or race my slash 4x4 in any race class yet ( that's if it don't get picked up around here) .
    I got skills!

RC Qualifier
    All the tracks in my area run unlimited 4x4. There is no "spec" class for them that I know of. Too many other 4x4s hitting the market that don't come with electronics to make it "even".

RC poster
    my local track is just running a open Short Truck class and it was a blast, a lot more pile ups than 2wd stadium

RC Enthusiast
    Obviously each track will be different. Though the TRX TORC Slash races allowed mods of TRX aluminum parts, which I think would be fair and cover the PE edition.

Who knows, discuss with your locals. I have the RTR because I like to upgrade and mod on my own. Tweak and try, that kind of thing. Took it to the track the other day stock and realized just how bad of a driver I am. No bent axels though, only damage was a stripped rear body mount from attempting the triple one too many times. Landed flat on the lid. Thankfully there were no witnesses but me, and I forgive myself.
    Rustler VXL
    Slash 4X4 #47