Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RC Champion
    Not just for RC's... Other mayhem is created here

RC Racer
    Here's mine in my basement.

I just bought this small vice but I now use it for doing any number of things, should have bought it a long time ago.

A storage shelf.

These old dressers are nearly full of spare parts, tires/wheels, etc.

Last edited by phowler; 02-21-2012 at 07:26 AM.

RC poster
    aint much and dont mind the mess, still gotta organize everything....my 2 tmaxx's and slash, and my dads nitro rustler....

Revo 2.5R- TMAXX OS .18 - NitroSport 2.5R

wow, just went through here and looked and realized i never posted mine for some reason........... so here it is/was

and now i re arranged my room some so i cant use the top of my toolbox anymore. so i have a bed, a floor, or a futon couuch. but i want to get me a fold up table to put my stand on.
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

genXrated
    This first picture is right after I got it all organized.

The second picture is as of today. As you can see, there is no MERV or heli in this pic. They were auctioned off and with new owners. Sad in a way, but I'm happier now since all my time and $ go towards the EMBE, which you may notice is ripped apart. New FLM chassis sitting there ready to go, but need new rear bulks yet. In time...

RC Champion
    here's my make shift, crust bucket, basement workspace

I'm only two months in so Ill eventually get a better pick up in a different spot

6.25% /

RC Champion

Jeremy

RC Racer
    Alright, Just for you guys / girls. Here is my R/C workstation.

Top shelf with my spare shells

Main work space (Currently has my ERBE tore apart due to a fried steering servo)

Storage shelf with my Traxxas Grave Digger VXL & Stampede VXL 4x4

Batteries

Tools

Tool Box

Air Compressor

....And finally, my Rolling Road (was supposed to be a Dyno, just never finished it.

Hope you all enjoyed this quick look into my R/C workstation.
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 03-14-2012 at 01:10 PM.
    Founder & Creator of the Mini Monsters RC group

RC Competitor
    Not much... but it works...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    -JuRRd

RC Competitor

Looking for a 48" light for above it now

sent from my Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2.0

Nitronaught's Lair

So here's where I get to the business end of things... Lot's of good and tough times at this bench... loll

Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

This is where all of my mayham is created... And yes, I am a huge Mopar fan as all of the Ram and Dodge pictures tell... I'm also a HUGE fan of short course trucks... I was watching TORC racing on tv and I saw the Team Traxxas trucks and there add for Traxxas products. I Then I looked in to them and saw the shash... the rest is history!!! The fish tank is my 29 gallon tank. It's great to have by my work area so when I get frustrated when something doesn't work, I just watch the fish swim for 5-10 min to calm down. I started out with only 4 platies fish and now I have 38 baby fish all over 1 inch long swimming around.. LOLYou know you're a car nerd when you have random parts of old lawn mowers and weed trimmers around your work space...lol
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 05-06-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC poster

Went to the LHS, and saw this shelf...

Wait, Its my Workspace! lol jk.. Just got finished with the bulk of it. Painting, and coating the pegboards black with Polyurenthane to not come off on tools, or hands.. and hung up shelfs.

Wanted to go for a mini section at a Hobby store... SO much easier to work on trucks now, with tools close up.

Air Compressor

And one thing everyone should have... A vice.. Already came through in a pickle, then things were stuck. LOVE this thing.

Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

Nice thing is behind me, I got my Desk top on opposite Desk, with 2 20inch monitres, and a "3rd" Monitor as my 32 incher TV so I can play things like Netflix, or play some tunes in there... I tore the room apart putting this together, when its back il take some more pics of the rest of the office/workspace. Actually, its workspace/office. lol. Nice thing, Out of the 3 rooms we have in our apartment 2 1/2 is mine. The 1/2 is my half of the Masterbedroom. Good thing my lady is cool with my toys

Got more plans, Gonna throw some shelves on the right side of the Pegboard. And put the remaining things thats not hung up in the Two matching Husky tool boxes I got. I also want to figure a way for a soldering station, and a charging station. Also need some room to hang up the vehicles off camera, and other bodies.

RC Champion
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

RC Qualifier
    Lookin good fellas. Heres something ive started putting together. My little "corner"
    SUMMIT,EREVO
    P4DE,MERV

Ok, here is my NEW workspace. I had to move spots from my room because I spilled nitro and I had to sleep on the couch! LOL! It's great having a well lit work area, and a large toolbox, and a spill proof mat, and some speakers to listen to, and a "mini" battery charging station, and some shelves, I LOVE IT!MY dad's old toolbox from high school, (LOL) with space for my screw boxes, and any other random spare parts I have. Gotta have good cleaners and "shine adders" to keep everything working good!
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 06-11-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier

My bike...

RC Qualifier

My view when I'm sitting.

Old Novak motor... haha. I destroyed it with a hammer.

RC Qualifier
    My play room.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    This is how my Rc workshop currently looks. Everything is packed in boxes and will be loaded up tomorrow. Getting a 26ft. truck in the morning and headed to a new town. We close on our new house in two weeks and I can't wait to get started on building my new workshop!! My RC tools and a few select vehicles (along with my Harley) will be in a shed behind my father in law's house until we get into our new place. Going to paint the whole inside and out and refinish the floors before we move in. Gonna be great!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    Well my my workspace turned into storage space after aquiring more toys..

From last year (post #55):

to Current (ran out bench space):

To my future work space in the basement. The kids outgrew and no longer use their playroom so I want to claim it as my RC room:

This will complete my man cave aka bachelor pad in my basement (no wife and kids allowed )...

Last edited by all aluminum; 06-27-2012 at 02:53 AM.
    XO-1|SlashUE-MMM2200|Rally-SV2&MERV-MMP w/NEU1112

Got a new piece of my Workshop. (I'm still working off a table in the basement, too lazy to install some lights in the back half of the basement)
    Finally picked up a shelving unit for my Trucks. Figure storing them on the top of a 100+ year old Dresser probably isn't the best idea.

Something tells me i should have sprung for the wider one haha.
    (RAH)² (AH)³ + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)² + (OOH)(LA)²

Love it all alluminum ^ We have very similar tastes. The room on the other side of the workspace, looks very similar.

Some updates to my Workspace. Everythings always evolving right?
    Installed some additional lighting. Yet all is on one switch, so click on and go when ready to do some work.

Just starting to Solder, but picked up a nice station to start instead of some dinky radio shack solder iron.

My collection of HD Dremel bits. Use these ALL the time, especially since I am constantly modding chassis up.

Proper set of tools goes a LONG way.. Btw.. Dont know how I ever lived without em. Allows me to take things off, without taking off whole other parts. Big time savers.

Alittle organization, to diagrams I created. Not needed for the trucks I now inside and out, but new trucks, get added than its quick access to exploded views
    Last edited by AbSoLooT1; 07-15-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Sometimes u get tools, that make all the difference. I got this RPM camber guage,and now use it every single day. Always adjust my camber back, cuz they like to move in on themselves from the torque. Great thing.

And always adding other tools, Such as a proper Hobby heat gun. This thing makes blow dryers feel like a cooling fan. lol.

Buying RC cleaner, or making ur own?

Extremly over priced drink holder. lol. 15 dollar drink, Ipad, Iphone, Shock oh.. and sticker (more to do) holder. lol

RC Competitor
    This is mine for now.

Some tools, I can take most of the truck apart with these..

RC Competitor
    Here's mine. Messy but it gets the job done.

Current Maxx build...

Hard to find a place to put that beast.

well heres what im working with after coming home from college. post #84 was while i was at college

a little 4' folding table i picked up from walmart for $35. its actually really nice and has a clip to hold it together when folded, along with a lock to keep it open when open. has a handle to carry it (pretty light table), and it has 3 different height adjustments as well. cant really beat the price of it.

top of my 40" x 18" toolbox for storage and whatnot. usually do my charging there when at home, and yes it is a mess right now.

and last but not least a 4' long by 18" deep shelf i put up to store my rig and other little stuff out of the way of everything else.

Last edited by 08kgraves; 08-25-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

RC poster
    I finally finished my workspace.

Ever Expanding....

Entertainment behind me..

32 inch vizio also acts as a 3rd monitor. So I can click and Drag things like Netflix, or Youtube.. etc... to watch TV on. Plus music of course

Trucks on Stands.

RC Competitor
    Were so amazed and jealous over everyone's awesome workspaces that I had to prioritize a little and well we all know what wins when you're in this hobby.

Don't mind the little blue toy, its merely for smashing practice with the truck.

Skickat från min LT18i via Tapatalk 2

RC Enthusiast
    Here's my little corner.

RC Qualifier
    Here is my little spot. It was my wifes old secretary desk. This way i can be in the same room as my wife when i am working on my vehicles. Works out well. When i go offshore for work, i just roll the cover down. Out of site out of mind.

Sent from not a iphone

RC Qualifier
    I like looking at all these workshops.

Here is my storage, a few trucks have been added since but its just too messy in there for an updated picture

My bench looks like the often, here i'm scrapping an old t-maxx 2.5 for parts.

Power tools

New shelves

Excuse the snowmobile in the front,

RC Competitor
    hey guys here is my workplace

http://youtu.be/ZgQidUOD3XA

please check it out. thanks

RC Competitor

RC Racer
    Here is from the start to the present of my rc workshop.

And the fridge in rc workshop

RC Racer

trying to sell those vinyl poster right now locally to put up walls around it for peg board and more shelving

it is part of a 30 x 30 garage. but it is my little corner
    Slash 4x4
    MERV