Thread: Multi charger

RC Racer

Multi charger

Hey guys i have a very basic charger that charges at 5amp and balances...thats all it does lol

I am in the market for an upgrade. I know this forum can be touchy with brand dropping so if its something that cannot be posted can you shoot me a PM?

Looking for: Multi charger that charges at at least 10amp. Capable of charging 2 packs. LED board so i can actually see whats going on with my packs. Most importantly one that can discharge and/or store.

My budget is somewhat "loose" on this purchase because id like one that is fairly current and will last for a long time.

Suggestions? Thanks!
    If bashing is wrong..i dont wanna be right!!

Multi charger

A Hyperion EOS 730i Net3 with a ParaBoard and a converted power supply will do better than all but the best (most expensive) multi-chargers.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/191168937126

The setup will also be cheaper than any comparable-spec native multi-charger.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 05-26-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    I have a 730i and a converted power supply from a local and i love it. The 730i is a nice charger and you are able to look up the data for anything you want from the last time you fully discharged it to the amount of average run time you are getting with the battery.

RC Champion
    I've been very happy with my iCharger 206B and a 350w power supply. With a paraboard I can charge up to six batteries at once at up to 20A total.

The Hyperion looks nice. ICharger and FMA Powerlabs also makes 30A and 40A chargers.

ProgressiveRC has several really nice combos with the charger and psu in a portable carrying case!
    What broke, uh, needs upgrading now?

RC Racer
    Thanks for the suggestions i'll review them all,
    If bashing is wrong..i dont wanna be right!!

RC Champion
    Powerlab 6 with a paraboard. Or there's also one with multiple charging spots.
    1:16 Slash vxl
    Stampede 4x4 3800kv
    Rustler vxl

RC Champion
    Whatever the charger a board like this gives you flexibility to charge up to six batteries at once as long as they are the same # of cells... i.e. 2S together or 3S together.

http://www.progressiverc.com/paralle...h-traxxas.html
    What broke, uh, needs upgrading now?