Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31

    Slash 4x4 roller

    I already have a brushless system that I want to put in my slash 4x4. How much and where from can I get a slash roller for.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    404
    There was one on ebay... but it was up pretty high in price...
    The Bashing Grounds
    Ross M.
    5-Pointer!

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    390
    For what a roller on eBay will fetch for now won't make it worth it. I would suggest just getting the PE and selling the Traxxas b/l system. You'll be further ahead that way.

  4. #4
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. RC-Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bellevue, WA.
    Posts
    3,850
    the PE 4x4 roller on ebay is selling for $300+/-.
    Slash PE & Ja-two.

  5. #5
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    http://www.extremehobbyzone.com/prod...byotra6808.htm

    I got mine for $190 with free shipping. One left @ $200 now...

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    374
    Who would pay 300 for a roller when you can get one new for 330ish (entire truck) LOL People must be deperate to get these things quick.
    2 ERBEs, Merv,Pede vxl & xl5, mmm/neu rustler

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    358

  8. #8
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. RC-Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bellevue, WA.
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottStaypuff
    http://www.extremehobbyzone.com/prod...byotra6808.htm

    I got mine for $190 with free shipping. One left @ $200 now...
    $200 for that? na...... is NOT a PE & NO tire/wheel, body, big bore....
    Slash PE & Ja-two.

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    290
    I got a rtr roller for 149.00 plus 8.00 shipping. so 157.00 total. Figured it was worth it since I have no parts for my 4x4 until late Jan-early Feb! Figure all the parts I need for awhile will be available to me now...lol I will rebuild the roller as soon as parts are available to give to my son!

  10. #10
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-Crazy
    $200 for that? na...... is NOT a PE & NO tire/wheel, body, big bore....
    Right, but I think I still did ok, I had a radio, and motor/esc laying around. Just needed tires/wheels/body/reciever.

    $190 Slash Roller
    $20 extra reciever for Tactic 2.4ghz
    $35 used VXL motor
    $50 EZRun 60a V2 (might use my Sidewinder though)
    $50 one set monster wheels/tires
    $22 Baja bug body

    $367 total, not bad...


    I should have mentioned, I'm turning mine into a monster truck, that's why I wanted a roller...

  11. #11
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by slash_racer
    I got a rtr roller for 149.00 plus 8.00 shipping. so 157.00 total. Figured it was worth it since I have no parts for my 4x4 until late Jan-early Feb! Figure all the parts I need for awhile will be available to me now...lol I will rebuild the roller as soon as parts are available to give to my son!

    You got a great deal, as mentioned people are paying $250+ for rollers on Ebay. Ebay fever!!

    Prices will come down if people are willing to wait. There's just a lot of hype with this truck right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •