RC Qualifier

New 1/10 scale Slash Brushless?

All, I have the new Slash that just came out;-) I would like to use the LiPo's I already have but wanted to make sure I do not damage the truck so hear is my ? I have four 3s 20c 1550 LiPo's.

Can I stack two of them and use my Traxxas parrallel cable to run it as a 3s 3100 (total of 2 lipo's)? Will I have some issue with this type of set up not delivering enough power to the ESC/Motor and thus causing damage because of low "C" output or something else? like what we have seen with the ERBE Thanks in advance for the help.
    ;-)

Craig
    BL Revo, eRevo, MERV x 3 and still counting.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by cdassner
    All, I have the new Slash that just came out;-) I would like to use the LiPo's I already have but wanted to make sure I do not damage the truck so hear is my ? I have four 3s 20c 1550 LiPo's.

Can I stack two of them and use my Traxxas parrallel cable to run it as a 3s 3100 (total of 2 lipo's)? Will I have some issue with this type of set up not delivering enough power to the ESC/Motor and thus causing damage because of low "C" output or something else? like what we have seen with the ERBE Thanks in advance for the help.
    ;-)

Craig
    You can absolutely run 3s in the new slash... I have been running 3s in my Artattack (same VXL setup) and did a test run in my 4x4 Slash... its fun but was actually WAY too much power for what I needed on the clay oval... may be fun on an outside MX track though...

I am by far no expert on Lipos since I barely use the three I own.. but I dont see any reason a 3s2p setup should have any issues in there... its really no difference then having the same as a larger 3s battery... which would work... but like I said... I am by FAR no expert when it comes to C-ratings
    The Bashing Grounds
    Ross M.
    5-Pointer!

RC Competitor
    That should work.... Call Traxxas and ask them what is the mininum AMPage...

You must have the ********* lipos for the mini revo?

3100 x 20c --> 62 AMPS