RC Enthusiast

cc sct race pro question

I just installed the 3800kvsct race pro. Is the motor and esc fan controled to come on with temperature. And where does the motor fan plug I to in the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by rjm View Post
    I just installed the 3800kvsct race pro. Is the motor and esc fan controled to come on with temperature. And where does the motor fan plug I to in the receiver.
    Yes it is, the mmp is thermostatically controlled but should come on briefly when the system is first turned on.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    You can plug the motor fan in to any empty slot on the receiver. Any open channel anyway. I'm not sure about the sensor ports. Best to just leave them alone. I like using the one labeled Batt., Ch. 5 if it's open.
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D

Quote Originally Posted by mwe-maxxowner View Post
    You can plug the motor fan in to any empty slot on the receiver. Any open channel anyway. I'm not sure about the sensor ports. Best to just leave them alone. I like using the one labeled Batt., Ch. 5 if it's open.
    All my mmp ESCs have no separate plug for the fan, its controlled by the esc it self.
    If it plugged into the receiver it would run all the time like the sidewinder.
    Whops, I need to learn how to read, I was thinking of the esc fan.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Off subject. Can I pair a castle 2650kv motor to a mmp or does it need a mamba monster?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyM View Post
    Off subject. Can I pair a castle 2650kv motor to a mmp or does it need a mamba monster?
    Should be g2g with an mmp but honestly I don't know too much so hopefully someone answers that with confidence, mines hooked up to a monster.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by brushlessbrah View Post
    Should be g2g with an mmp but honestly I don't know too much so hopefully someone answers that with confidence, mines hooked up to a monster.
    Got the answer in another thread. Won't work. Motor bullets are larger. Thanks for trying to help.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    That can be remedied, though.
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D