Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Competitor
    For those wondering what is going on with Tower, I broke down yest and sent them a Customer Service e-mail. My ? was concerning people saying theirs were processing or shp'g, when they had ordered much later than many of us. Hope this clears the air a bit for you. Take it for what you feel it's worth.

Tower response:

Thanks for writing Tower Hobbies. We assign customers pending orders to the warehouse closest to their location. In your case our Reno facility. We first received some of these Slashes in Reno but not enough to fill the almost 400 back orders that customers started placing in October. We filled as many as we could in date order and even limited customers with multiple Slashes to just one on the initial shipment. We then received a supply in Illinois and followed the same process there. Tuesday we received some more in Reno and your order is being filled from that shipment. Please watch for an e-mail from us today to show the order is being invoices and hopefully shipped today or tomorrow. I am not sure at this point if our Customer Service has any questions on the order but since you paid via PayPal vs. Credit Card it should be a smooth transaction.

We value your business. Please note that we don't make any money on back orders until we can fill them so no one has a greater priority to getting the orders filled than we do.

Sincerely,
    Pat Warnick
    Sales & Service Manager
    Last edited by nomobux; 12-30-2009 at 09:01 AM.
    " I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

RC Competitor
    Well, it's either one H/// of a coincidence or maybe my firm e-mail, but guess what. It now shows invoiced and processing in whse. Ain't that something !
    " I GOTTS NOMOBUX "