RC Competitor

Question Best springs for LCG racer

I'm planning a LCG rebuild... I currently have Losi 2" green front and 2.5" blue on the rear. should I consider stiffer spring rates for my big bores. I run on a clay/dirt track thats fairly smooth with a decent amount of grip. I lose control at very high speeds with the HCG right now but only on one part of the track that gets rough at the end causing it to bottom out.

Any spring suggestions?
    -
    Slash 4x4 6808, MMP + 3800kv motor

RC Enthusiast
    If it's bottoming out I would say you need stiffer springs ora heavier weight oil or both.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by marx400ex View Post
    If it's bottoming out I would say you need stiffer springs ora heavier weight oil or both.
    i think i'll do both when the rebuild time comes... for now i'll just wear it out as much as i can before the snow and make it my winter project. it doesn't hinder that much i just dont get great lap times since i just have to be careful on the throttle. LCG should help immensely too.

doing my research i think i'll go with losi 2.5 blue all around with 50wt oil. also, correction to my OP, i have 2" blue on the front and 2.5" green on the rear.
    -
    Slash 4x4 6808, MMP + 3800kv motor