RC Competitor

New Summit in the garage!!!

Added a sweet yellow Summit to the collection tonight. I can't wait to get this beast out and running. Had it up on a stand running through some adjustments and had some bad wobble. I think it might just be unsettled foam, but I was just wondering if this was common on this big tires.

Any out of the box adjustments you Summit experts might suggest?

RC Racer
    Just drive it & enjoy it. I have made no adjustments to mine since i brought it.

I hope you have fun with it.

RC Champion
    Check wheel nuts for tightness .... OFTEN.
    I make tap adapters and power harnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by cmjomaha
    Added a sweet yellow Summit to the collection tonight. I can't wait to get this beast out and running. Had it up on a stand running through some adjustments and had some bad wobble. I think it might just be unsettled foam, but I was just wondering if this was common on this big tires.

Any out of the box adjustments you Summit experts might suggest?
    make sure the servo's are not buzzing. if they are there fighting each other and will need to be adjusted usually steering servo's easy adjustment.maybe some muscle relaxers to get the smile of your face. enjoy, this is a fun truck.Tire wobble you kinda get used to it i gave up fighting it for now
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jamann
    make sure the servo's are not buzzing. if they are there fighting each other and will need to be adjusted usually steering servo's easy adjustment.maybe some muscle relaxers to get the smile of your face. enjoy, this is a fun truck.Tire wobble you kinda get used to it i gave up fighting it for now

Interesting on the servo buzzing, I think I am getting that. The truck can be right in front of me and I am not even touch the transmitter and can hear buzzing. Sometimes turning the wheels or giving it gas makes it stop. I also seems to do it backwards. It will be making no noise and turning or giving it gas will make it start buzzing. When you say adjusting the servo what exactly are you talking about, not the trim adjustment correct? Sorry still sorta a newb to all this.

RC Qualifier
    you will burn one or both of hte servo sin short order if you dont adjust them....

turn the truck over and you will see little turn buckles attached to the servo horn (the little arm on the servo)..

adjust those until the servos are neutral and no buzzing.. they are fighting each other.... they sometimes (or always) come "out of sync" with each other from Traxxas...

5 min fix..
    Three Summits

Quote Originally Posted by milkman
    you will burn one or both of hte servo sin short order if you dont adjust them....

turn the truck over and you will see little turn buckles attached to the servo horn (the little arm on the servo)..

adjust those until the servos are neutral and no buzzing.. they are fighting each other.... they sometimes (or always) come "out of sync" with each other from Traxxas...

5 min fix..
    ya what he said simple fix
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried