Thread: honest opinion?

RC Competitor

honest opinion?

What if you had to do it all over agian would u pick a summit? I need a little guidance on what to get? Im selling my creeper crawler because there are no rocks but I love crawlers though. Anyway I want to get something and actually not end up selling it in the end. I get bored very easily and have went through many r/c's because of it, don't regret selling any of them just want to find one to keep me intereted for awhile. I live in NY and have a flat backyard but have places to go. I have a nitro rc8 to race so im not looking for a race vehicle. The weather up here is fun for r/c's especially in snow! Im looking for a do everything kind of car. Well to give you an idea this is what I had and sold: rc18mt, redcat tornado, thudertiger st-1, t-maxx, kyosho st-rr, kyosho 777wc, newer waterproof e-maxx, jc bj4x4, axial ax-10, and thats about it. Help lol. I had video games and did the samething haha (ps3) Im looking at the summit, and redcat ve8, just don't know help me out
    "Wow,more energy drink paint jobs..yay(rolleyes)"

RC Racer
    Get the Summit you wont regret it.
    Slower Traffic Keep Right.........

well in my opinion the summit does everything the other r/cs can do maybe not the best crawler and not the fastest but it does both quite well i've had mine out almost every day since i got it 4 months ago to quote a sig i saw on here if you can't drive the summit there it's because your a bad driver this truck still surprises me with what it can do and were it can go i would recomend this truck to anyone looking for a r/c that does a little of everything plus it's not afraid to get wet and dirty just my opinion traxxas support is outstanding bottom line if you can't have fun with this truck it's because your already dead
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Racer
    I agree this is the only car I have owned for 12 months and kept stock, it is so cool as is, don't get me wrong i love speed and am building a brushless truggy as we speak, but i love the summit and it certainly gets more wheel time than any other cars I have owned.

RC Competitor
    Sounds like the truck is worth the money
    "Wow,more energy drink paint jobs..yay(rolleyes)"

RC Qualifier
    Just get a Summit and turn it into a "Monster"

It does great in the snow.
    Traxxas T-Maxx ABMOD 33
    Traxxas Dual 700HO Summit

RC Racer
    Get 1 you won't be disappointed. If i could only have 1 car it would be the Summit. It is the most versitile car i have ever owned & gets heaps more drive time than anything else i own.

RC Champion
    same here man. i drive the summit more the my other 4 cars
    slash
    summit
    rampage mt
    tmaxx
    SCX10Dingokit

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty350LT1
    Just get a Summit and turn it into a "Monster"

It does great in the snow.
    wow those tires are huge i can belive that they do good in snow it must just float on snow
    Last edited by scotthw; 12-02-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    if your not breaking anything get more air

RC Qualifier
    Are there any known weak areas of this truck?
    Pede_4X4Pede_Rusty_1/10SlashVXL_1/16SummitVXL