Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

Can this be true?!?! Build your own.

I cannot vouch for this web site as i have just discovered this. But it is possibly a dream come true: http://www.extremehobbyzone.com/prod...byotra6808.htm
    Never do anything half fast. Hey Ya'll, watch this

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    yay! maybe hope is not up on this truck...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    A week or so ago, someone posted this site and found it was much cheaper to buy a RTR and sell of what you don't want
    If you go and add up everything the stock RTR comes with on this site, you would have a grand total of over $525!
    big rip off

RC Racer
    But if you have all of the other stuff and just want the Roller, it's not that bad.
    Savage-Modified!, E-Revo VXL, Slash 2wd, Mini-T

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    better to by a RTR and sell what you don't want and make some cash at the same time

RC Qualifier
    ive built a rustler and 2 slashs from just parts on ebay so i would say yes you can build your own
    FRANKINRUSTLER,when bored build your toys

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by big_rusty
    ive built a rustler and 2 slashs from just parts on ebay so i would say yes you can build your own
    Now that I agree is a great way to build one!
    you can find some great deals

RC Champion
    Just priced it out and this is not worth it to me. I will be buying two of these trucks. One will be left alone for my 3 yr old son and the other I will be selling the body, esc, radio from both, battery from both, and servo. On mine I will probably paint my own body. I already have a radio, servo, lipos, and will order another MM Pro.
    Not that anyone cares, but these items will be for sale if anyone is interesred.
    Alvin
    HARDCORR RACING

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by round
    Just priced it out and this is not worth it to me. I will be buying two of these trucks. One will be left alone for my 3 yr old son and the other I will be selling the body, esc, radio from both, battery from both, and servo. On mine I will probably paint my own body. I already have a radio, servo, lipos, and will order another MM Pro.
    Not that anyone cares, but these items will be for sale if anyone is interesred.
    Alvin
    dont know how you priced it at that much man but my stock slash came out to just below 100.00
    FRANKINRUSTLER,when bored build your toys

RC Qualifier
    Yeah, most definitely NOT worth it. Comes up to around $500 for just a stocker.
    Nitro Sport Pro. 15
    VXL BlackSlash w/ DX2.0

RC Qualifier
    It is an option for me considering i have already invested in Spektrum radio, Mamba Monster esc, Castle/Neu 2650kv motor, more bodies than i'll ever need, plenty of lipo packs and plenty of tires and wheels for the near future. I really don't want to take the time to sell off the equipment i don't need (still have new parts from 2x sitting around) and i have a feeling alot of this equipment will be flooding the bay soon and prices will drop (which will be a good thing for buyers of said equipment). I can have this to my door for less than $220 and be driving it that day.
    Never do anything half fast. Hey Ya'll, watch this

RC Qualifier
    striking jealousy into the hearts of all onlookers!
    That site has been talked about before http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=494632 !!!

Not worth it!!!
    I got skills!

RC Qualifier
    http://www.extremehobbyzone.com/Help...s.asp?CartID=1 This is just for stock stuff, when the msrp is $399
    Slash 4X4, Blitz ESE, Motocross, Mtn. Biking

This is just a pre-order chop shop deal.It's the same thing you see all over ebay.These guys are just trying to get a head start.