RC Racer

Few questions for trx rep's

Its easier to ask here to call

First off, Are the arms the same specs as stampede/rustler arms? They look like rear arms, but which are they? I know the rustler arms are more narrow then pede's. I know they have a swaybar mounting hole, but other then that are they the same? So if we wanted FLM arms we have laying around will fit??

Then turnbuckle sizes, camber and steering lengths, what are they? Are they the same from say the pede and rusty, or are they all new sizes?

Thanks

RC Competitor
    not a rep but not sure on that however the front and rear arms are the same so they are enterchangable,
    slash > sold
    slayer > sold
    bn revo plat

RC Racer
    I know, but are they the same as the old arms? So FLM will be a direct fit?

RC Racer
    They look different in design but since the half shafts are said to fit the Slash I bet they are the similar length. Why do you ask. Are you planning to change them our when you get your's?

RC Racer
    Yes to FLM

No answers yet. What arms are they? Stampede length, Or are they the short ones?

RC Champion
    arent they the stampede and rustler arms the same length?

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    Looks like the slash rear arms.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Racer
    The Stampede and Rustler arms are the same.
    Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by dtnel
    Not to sound like a smart Alec but I would say you need to succeed in getting one first. Then bash the heck out of it cuz there's NO sense yanking brand new parts off a truck unless its a status symbol thing.

I've seen many guys run stock minis and smoke the guys who are all tricked out with the latest and greatest.

Sometimes its something as simple as a shock adjustment to the track surface your running and the pack will be left behind.
    Off Topic I know, but I love my Mini! It's great on the Track, not so great in the yard, but I'm working on that!
    Savage-Modified!, E-Revo VXL, Slash 2wd, Mini-T

RC Racer
    All I know is I had some spare arms for some car. And when I went to put them on my buddies slash they were to long. So im not sure if the bandit is what has short arms and thats what they use on the slashes or what. But they make 2 different size rear arms. Which is what the 4x4 uses all around

Theres every reason in the world to buy a brand new truck and yank all the stock crap off of it. I want to run a truck body with truck tires. And run FLM extended arms. Thats why im asking. And if im bashing, how just a simple shock adjustment help me leave the pack behind?

I race touring car, and 12th scale. I want a car to beat the poop out of at home. If I wanted to race off road again, it sure as heck would not be a traxxas car.....

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    I believe the slash uses nitro rustler rear arms. I will go check out the exploded views.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???