Thread: Monster Slash

RC Enthusiast

Monster Slash

What a great chassis to build off .this will be my new monster truck chassis
    I cant wait for it to come out

thowes new front hubs are shur going to make building a 4x4 rustler/pede alot simpler

iv'e got a nice set of 2.2 monster truck tires to go on their(with wheel extensions

Question

what do you guys think of that center aluminum driveshaft you really think it can handle big power ie: (big tires and a mamba monster system) with that splined hole that attaches to the diffs looks like an easy place to strip

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 6wheelrustler
    Question

what do you guys think of that center aluminum driveshaft you really think it can handle big power ie: (big tires and a mamba monster system) with that splined hole that attaches to the diffs looks like an easy place to strip
    I'm sure the shaft will handle it. I'd be more scared about the stock driveshaft. But if you put some CVD on it should be fine. The aluminium shaft is hollow and I don't think it can twist easy. If Traxxas said that it can handle a MMM combo I beleive it can do it with really minor modification.
    No pain! No Gain!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Hahaha... Yeah, it would be nice to have a 4x4 Pede...
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Qualifier
    I wish Traxxas would make a 4x4 version of all their vehicles. I know it might not be realistic, but I would love to have a line of trucks (and buggys) that are 4WD and only require ONE battery. That's the main reason why I have never bought an E-Maxx or E-Revo (or an E-Savage for that matter).
    Welcome to GnarCal!