RC poster

I love you Traxxas!

I really love my slayer, but work of nitro was getting to me and tried a slash. I loved it with a brushless but our track is a beach sand like stuff that doesnt pack as much as other tracks so 4x4 was what I wanted.

I was considering going through all the trouble of making an E-Slayer, but this new Slash 4x4 is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Please release this before christmas so I can drop hints to my wife for it and PLEASE make it BND & RTR or rollers since I dont need the 2.4 or the Venellion. (I buy traxxas only, but Castle Creations's got you beat on motors, sorry..)

Thanks Traxxas!

RC Qualifier
    first of all i dont want to be mean but did you see some of the other parts. the traxxas workers said themselfs that they will never make anything elce than RTRs.
    this truck comes in the begining of dec. BUT:
    they can push the date further
    REMBER that it WILL be backorderd for mounths, so the chance of getting it on x-miss day will be VERY low

RC Qualifier
    That is not what Traxxas told my lhs guy. The 4 he has coming should be at the store by late Nov. One of them is mine. The 4x4 Slash is just one of the HOT kits coming. It seems there is going to be alot more news of new stuff coming over the next several days and weeks industry wide. I think there is another big rc show. Looking at the 4x4 Slash platform I wouldn't be surprised if Traxxas doesn't have a new street machine coming very soon.

RC Qualifier
    yes, late nov.-begining of dec.
    JW, saying HOT kit, a "kit" is a rc car, right.
    Last edited by REVOKID123; 10-11-2009 at 08:02 PM.

RC Champion
    i hope traxaxs also releases several other cars than ppl will buy them and i can get a slash 4x4 and it wont be backordered. unless them making more cars clogs up there factorys and there not able to produce enough?
    rtr slash 4x4
    2s lipo
    some other rc stuff