Thread: To The Mods....

RC Champion

To The Mods....

I know this is going to be all the hype for a few weeks and until it's out but can I please ask this. Here we go.. On the Slash forum there is uhm like 250+ pages.... Can you guys please keep this forum cleaned up like the other truck forums? Just go through and after a thread hasn't been responded to in like 2 weeks delete it. No one uses the search anyway to find things from the past. They just ask the same question 100 times. Just my opinion since there is about to be a second page already and the forum just opened a hour or so ago.
    Slash VXL
    Summit VXL
    they have to share for now

RC Champion
    R u SERIOUS! NO way! i and many other people use search and it helps because people dont have to answer the same thing over and over. jus set the list to show "2 weeks" or whatever you want. DO NOT delete the treads PLEASE THANK you

RC Champion
    I know that some do but I just hate so many pages of the same thing. Check out the t-maxx gallery for example. You are luck to find more than 1 page of threads at any given time. I don't see a way to delete repeat threads only so I think that it would be the best way to do it. Take the Slash 4x4 forum now. Almost a page + and every single one is the EXACT same thing.
    Slash VXL
    Summit VXL
    they have to share for now

I hear ya! Problem with your theory is,when the person can't find their 2-week-old dead thread,they will just start a new one on the same topic.Happens all the time around here.A person will start a thread that is not apropriate and it will be deleted by a mod.Then that person can't find their thread the next day so they start another one. They usually don't get the hint until they are handed some points.So,it's kinda inevitable on the Traxxas forum.Just look at this new forum that just started this evening.Full of repeat threads and it's only been here for a few hours.

RC Qualifier
    Also, I like to "bookmark" threads with good info, or ideas. Nobody is replying to them, but a few might be revisiting them as I do.
    2 Slash 4x4's, B/L Rusty, and a Crawler

RC Champion
    on another forum (not rc), there is 5 links at the bottom of each thread. these links go to threads of similar topic. i found it really convenient.

Ex: Current thread-"Maxamps Lipo Review"

Links: "SPC Lipo Review"
    "***** Lipo Performance Test"
    "Tested My New ******* Lipos Today"
    etc.........

RC Qualifier
    Does anyone see the irony here...
    Never do anything half fast. Hey Ya'll, watch this

Quote Originally Posted by RByers8252
    I know this is going to be all the hype for a few weeks and until it's out but can I please ask this. Here we go.. On the Slash forum there is uhm like 250+ pages.... Can you guys please keep this forum cleaned up like the other truck forums? Just go through and after a thread hasn't been responded to in like 2 weeks delete it. No one uses the search anyway to find things from the past. They just ask the same question 100 times. Just my opinion since there is about to be a second page already and the forum just opened a hour or so ago.
    Change your Display Options from "From the: Beginning" to From the: Last 2 Days." That should solve your problem. Cleaning up the threads is not relevant. Your use of the forum tools and options is.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl
    Change your Display Options from "From the: Beginning" to From the: Last 2 Days." That should solve your problem. Cleaning up the threads is not relevant. Your use of the forum tools and options is.
    i agree completely
    Remember to drive it like you stole it