This is the first time to post on here. Thought i'd share the specs on the basher I take out with the kids every weekend. Its an ongoing project - half fixing & half upgrading. Anyway, here's what we've done and whats next.
• Motor (DeWalt 396505-20 w/ 3 100nF Caps, custom spacer)
• Single Motor Mount (TRX 5690X)
• Single Gear Cover (TRX 5677X)
• Push Rods (Front & Rear) (TRX 5318X w/ Progressive 2 rocker arms)
• TUBES (Front only) (TRX 5338R)
• Axle Carriers (TRX 5334R Revo Platinum w/ Steel Inserts F&R)
• Sway Bar Kit (Tekno TKR1013 Silver Springs F&R)
• Turnbuckles (in lieu of Tekno turnbuckles) (Traxxas TRA3139X)
• Variable Rate Shock Piston kit (Front) (TRX 5461 Silver Springs, 35wt oil, 2 hole plunger, Bad Horsie Boots)
• Variable Rate Shock Piston kit (Rear) (TRX 5461 Blue Springs, 45wt oil, 3 hole plunger, Bad Horsie Boots)
• Emaxx Tires/Rims (TRX Stock Taped & Balanced)
• Revo Talon Tires/Rims (TRX Stock Taped & Balanced)
• Spur (TRX Stock 68t)
• Pinion (Robinson 8720 19t)
• 5000mAh NiMH Batteries (Duratrax DTXC2182 2 pair)
• RPM Rear A-Arm Kit
• Promatch 5000mAh NiMH Batts
• Ti Pivot Balls
• Carbon Fiber A-Arm Pins
• Aluminum Hollow Balls
• Velocity Wheels
• Badlands Tires
• Maybe LiPo batts in time
Plus, we hid the wiring, removed the rear bumper & mount and rear vent louvers, and put 3 spacers in front & 1 in back for front upper A-Arm steering. We're awaiting one more set of 3139X turnbuckles for the sway bars (only ordered one set on accident). Plus 2 blue spacers to replace ones lost in a wreck.
Any thoughts on improving the setup would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry i couldn't figure out how to post pics.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
Thanks Super Dude.
Edit: Images changed to links....please keep images to a 640x480