RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!

New body for my BackSlash

I just finished up yet another body; this one for my BackSlash (or Sluggy as my buddy calls it). It came out good except for one mistake. I tried a mini compressor that my buddy gave that he got at a yard sale. He bought it for a minimal price and figured I'd like to have it. Cool, right? It seemed O.K. until I started to spray. There's no way to regulate the pressure on the thing, but it seemed like it would be fine. WRONG! Not enough pressure, and my first pass was a thick glob of paint. I peeled off the first flame mask and some of the surrounding paint came with it. Live and learn. Switch back to my trusty pancake compressor! Should've practiced on scrap first. Oh well......the rest came out good.

Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Champion
    Looks good
    2 Stock Slashes
    2 Mod Slash VXLs
    Emaxx
    P4DE

RC Qualifier
    thats so not a slash(lol jking you). everything is changed. it could pass as a rustler or bandit 0_o
    Slash 1/10/VXL
    Slash 1/16/VXL/2S
    for sale.

RC Champion
    thats one awesome car you have there. any pics w/out body on?
    rtr slash 4x4
    2s lipo
    some other rc stuff

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    It's a Slash with the body mounts removed and a buggy body on it. The reason it looks so different is that ALL the parts were upgraded over time. I do have an RPM Rustler front bumper 'cause I liked the look of it with this body. The rear Slash body mount, I'm using as a wing mount.

Showing off the Xtreme racing chassis

The other body for it

With 17mm adapters and buggy wheels

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    It's a Slash with the body mounts removed and a buggy body on it. The reason it looks so different is that ALL the parts were upgraded over time. I do have an RPM Rustler front bumper 'cause I liked the look of it with this body. The rear Slash body mount, I'm using as a wing mount.

Showing off the Xtreme racing chassis

The other body for it

With 17mm adapters and buggy wheels
    i like your truck!
    SL4SH Mamba Monster-Rustler Mamba Max 2400kv

RC Competitor
    what body is that??

RC Champion
    I honestly don't know. It was laying in a corner of our workshop at the hobby shop I was running. I asked the owner what he wanted for it as it was half cut out and covered in grime. He said to just take it. I was hoping it would fit my BackSlash, and I was correct. Its either a Kyosho or GS Racing....a little denatured alcohol will clean anything and leave no trace behind.
    Last edited by MAXXXMASHER; 04-05-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: why do you care?

RC Champion
    I love the paintwork! Colors are sweeeeet! Man that thing jumps out and the gold and blue innards show nice too.
    I'd be proud of that one, nice work all around

Sweet looking lid. I still haven't progressed past rattle cans and solid colors.
    Last edited by O.G.; 04-06-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...