Just did my first real run, all i have to say is..MAN..this is fun. We took out the ramp, and it did backflips with ease..Now to the questions and cons:
1. I kept losing body clips..well..i found them..but i bent 2 out of the 4 i was using. (I fixed the losing problem, with pushing the clips all the way in).
2. Major heat. With series nimh, 23/50 gearing..everything was hot. (I didnt get a chance to measure the temps...so..not totally sure about that)..and way i can help decrease heat, without changing the gearing? (I am planning to get 2 2s lipos, with 28/50 gearing..to reduce temps..maybe 26/50).
3. I Keep hearing a grinding sound..i have been in rc long enough to tell it was the gear mesh, but no matter where i moved the gears, it kept making the grinding sound. Sometimes, if i move it gets worse, sometimes better, but i cant take the noise away.
4. One of the shocks are leaking...from the bottom it seems. Although..im using 4 shocks, 1 of them doesnt have oil in it, as i dont have any bladders yet.
5. Can someone tell me what to check for the car not rebounding? If i push it down, it stays down..even the rear (Which has fully working shocks). Ill double check the shocks once more.