Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    69

    need help with tires

    Hey guys. I have had my truck for a week now and the tires are starting to lose tread. I wanted to know if you guys can help me find tires and wheels. I would like the tires to be on road tires and was also looking at foam tires. I also want the tires and wheels to be about the same size as stock wheels and tires if thats possible.THANKS!

    -E REVO MAN

  2. #2
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    109

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by E REVO MAN
    Hey guys. I have had my truck for a week now and the tires are starting to lose tread. I wanted to know if you guys can help me find tires and wheels. I would like the tires to be on road tires and was also looking at foam tires. I also want the tires and wheels to be about the same size as stock wheels and tires if thats possible.THANKS!

    -E REVO MAN
    Hey dude!
    I'm also doing my homework , and think im getting closer (with the help of this guy of course)
    Take a look at this thread
    http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=486325

    Hope it helps

  3. #3
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Diesel
    Hey dude!
    I'm also doing my homework , and think im getting closer (with the help of this guy of course)
    Take a look at this thread
    http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=486325

    Hope it helps

    I like those rims you posted on the other thread. So will those fit right on the truck with out a problem???? Are they about the same size as the stock wheels?? Sorry if am being a pain. Here I am going to post the link on here also.

    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=L5MX9202&P=7

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by E REVO MAN
    I like those rims you posted on the other thread. So will those fit right on the truck with out a problem???? Are they about the same size as the stock wheels?? Sorry if am being a pain. Here I am going to post the link on here also.

    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=L5MX9202&P=7
    I think we have to make some mods as Over revO told:

    "The tires fit on the rim, and the rim will fit on the revo, but i dont think it include the "shims" im talking about.

    You will have to remove a little bit of plastic inside the rim or it will rub against the hub..."
    I'm just waiting for more info about the "shim" thing

  5. #5
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    69
    will these work?????????????????? can you guys help and give me a tire and wheel combo?? Thanks for your help E-Diesel!!

    http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=HPI4304

    http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=HPI3712

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •